Ratings for Dr. Magdi Soliman

Such a worst doctor! Never have patience to listen and explain. Never see this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have no issues with dr. Soliman, for years i only go to him and bring my kids too.. I never had any isues from what other people are saying.. He was helpful to me before and after my pregnancy, doing all the test and checking my health..

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to see Dr. Soliman to have a prescription for diabetes medication renewed. My previous family doctor had retired and I was seeing walk-in doctors for the last four years and it was five years since my last physical. Dr Soliman renewed my prescription and requested blood work be done. That is until I revealed how long it has been since my last physical. He tore up the lab requistion and made me set up an appointment for a physical the following week. During the physical, I found him professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He requested I come back the following week for a followup. During the followup he changed my dosage for my prescriptions as they were no longer controlling my diabetes as they use to and asked me to return with my log book in two weeks time for another followup. Here is what I can tell you so far from my experiences with Dr Soliman and River Park. Wait time is minimal. I was used to waiting up to an hour past my appointment time to see my previous doctor. At this clinic I am seen right away. My longest wait is five minutes. The front desk staff are cheerful, helpful and amazing to work with. Finally when I called initially I Was told they were not accepting new patients, yet Dr Soliman has taken me into his care and I Am grateful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Terrible doctor. Did not give me proper dosage of medicine to get rid of my issue and then at follow up appointment did not address this, and now the issue is back a day later after I finished the prescription.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Terrible front desk service at this River Park Medical Clinic (except for the pregnant girl). Had a new medical condition and when I asked him how to deal with the condition, he told me to check the internet, and hustled me out of the office. This Office and the Doctors within seem to be focused on volume of patients per day than providing medical care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I don't understand the complaints about Dr. Soliman. He is NOT rude, though a bit abrupt sometimes, as he has the pressures of being both a walk-in clinic doctor& a family physician. He has always taken the time to answer my questions & follow up with appropriate tests, bloodworm, etc. I think that the people who consider him rude should see my specialist& then they would understand what it means to be truly accomplished at rudeness & making disrespectful assumptions. Relatively speaking, Dr. Soliman shows a genuine interest in patient well-being. Dr. H, though world-renown in his field of neurology, does not!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I just went to the clinic to get a flu shot. He was on his cell phone in his office but left to finish the conversation. He was helpful and I had no issue with him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Never go see this doctor. He is god awful and is now working at Riverpark Medical Center in Winnipeg. I went to this location twice as walk in and unfortunately ended up with him. Now I will never go back to that center again. Most of the negative reviews are correct...he's impatient, doesn't listen, does not explain anything, gets annoyed if you ask questions and jumps to conclusions before positively identifying an issue. He has screwed up each time I've been in to see him and had the issues incorrect each time - as confirmed by other good doctors later. Once he was even playing on his cell phone as I was explaining my issue - unbelievable. Do not go see this guy - I wouldn't even call him a doctor. He's a joke and will not be of any benefit to you what so ever

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever met. I went in to find a doctor because I was randomly losing my vision, my heart rate would take off, and my left arm and leg would spasm uncontrollably causing me to collapse. Apparently Mr. Soliman just heard "heart rate" and being in my mid twenties rubber stamped me with depression. Long story short, I ended up in the hospital where an MRI uncovered a brain tumor. I thank god that I ended up in the ER, as other doctors I sought out brushed me side when they saw "anxiety/depression" on my medical records causing them to dismiss my concerns off my worsening condition. A note on his professionalism: he has none. Did he care about me as a patient: no. Did he listen to my concerns: no. After everything he put me through did he apologise: no. Two years of Neuro surgery and chemotherapy later and I came out on top. This man is a black hole in public healthcare. Stay well away.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014