Ratings for Dr. Richard Caouette

Dr. Caouette is very professional, he listens to you and has very nice personality. I had lip cancer and he performed surgery and did a great job. The scar does not even show.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr Caouette has performed surgery twice for parathyroid glands and has been just great. He is very thoughtful always answers your questions. He takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Caouette has been great. I was referred to him for chronic nasal congestion after using corticosteroid sprays for years. He performed septoplasty and RFTR and my breathing has since greatly improved.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I've seeing him for a while and my case is getting worst. He always seems to be preoccupied and not interested in my case. He's always prescribing me the same drops for my chronic infection but it never change anything.. maybe if ask himself question about "why I have this problem" it would help. Everything I come with new symptoms and new theory about my problem (that I know dam well and I educate, inform and ask other specialist what they think and what they know about the problem), he always make me feel like I know nothing. But I'll find a way to cure myself, with someone who cares!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I found Dr. Richard Caouette to be most unprofessional doctor that I have ever encountered. He told me that there is no cure for my sinus problems and I would have to live it for the rest of my life. He did not go into detail why I have this problem that I suffer daily with or ask the basic questions to find out why I have this problem. I walked out feeling what a total waste of time seeing this so called specialist!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017