Ratings for Dr. Lily Liu

Makes me feel stupid and doesn't seem to care at all. Agree with most of the other comments I see here, she is definitely cold and doesn't take the time at all to be personable. It makes me (and other family members) not want to go in when there's a problem because she will probably dust it off and treat us like we are idiots anyways.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is cold and seems not care about her patients at all. She doesn't want to take time to discuss the health issue with her patient at all.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

This is by far the worst doctor my family and I have ever seen. 4 of us signed with her as patients, and the 4 of us have now left. She quite frankly should not be practicing medicine. Unfriendly, hardly available, quick to prescribe medications for symptoms you are not having and will have you in and out in 3 minutes. When a family member of mine informed her that she was pregnant, Liu's response was, "are you keeping it?" No people skills, no knowledge, and likely got her license from the bottom of a cereal box. To top it off, she will charge you $125 to have your records transfered to someone else.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

My health is at risk because she intimates me and makes me feel really stupid, I regret choosing her over Dr khokaar he cares a bit at least. I'm very sick currently, praying when I call she is on vacation and I see her partner.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

First of all, Dr. Liu is a cold lady. She doesn't take the time to be friendly or even really that polite. NOW for the real problem, HER SECRETARY!! What a WITCH! This dark haired, plain looking, witch faced, lady is downright rude, cold, unfriendly, and doesn't give two damns about you. I have been going to this doctor for quite a while now, so they know me. Needed to see the doctor to get a refill on Paxil (wasn't able to book an appointment the week before so had been off cold turkey for about 5 days). I accidentally grabbed the wrong health card on my way out the door to catch the bus. What a mistake that turned out to be! This witch was cold, rude and condescending when I presented the wrong health card, telling me I wouldn't be able to see the doctor. I explained my situation, how I made an honest mistake, had been off Paxil for 5 days and desperately needed a refill. Nope, not a compassionate bone in this witch's body. She has seen me many times before, knows I have a valid health card, like come on!! Have a fucking heart! Eventually I left, saying I just can't deal and took the bus home, hoping and praying I wouldn't mortify myself and burst into tears on the way home. The ONLY reason I see this doctor is because she's close by, I don't drive and it is convenient. A kind, above and beyond doctor, she is not. But I'very been spoiled having previously gone to Dr. Alison Vandenberg in Markham who is TOP KNOTCH! Love her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr liu, does not seem to care about her patients. Secondly, her staff sucks!! Getting a new doctor soon!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

The secretary can be rude at times and it feels like you are asking them for a favour if you need anything. The wait time is amazing! Very punctual. Only downside of Dr Liu is that she charges very expensively for any forms or letters that are required.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

She has been great. Followed up with me right away.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Doesn't do a complete physical, or will not believe what the reports says. Sometimes wait time is to long. Was not supportive when my wife was in hospital.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Very punctual and answered all questions asked. First visit, & I am very happy.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Lily Liu's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2004)