Ratings for Dr. Joanne Fry

I strongly dont agree with that other opinion. Dr fry is caring a great listener and very helpful she has been my doctor for over 10 years and i trust her knoladge and judgement ! She is very kind and honest !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have NEVER felt the way I did this morning after going to the Dr. Fry. She was impatient, rushed and she didn't seem to care about my thoughts or opinions. Rude, blunt and impersonal. The rest of the Hugh Allen Clinic staff (receptionist and nurse) were amazing as always. When someone goes to the clinic to see a doctor they do not want to feel like an inconvenience. This is how I felt after seeing Dr. Fry. I will NEVER go to her again. This was the WORST doctor experience I have ever had and that is saying something!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr.Fry is our family physician and has taken the time to get to know both me and my husband. While she is very busy, she takes time to listen and is very personable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013