Ratings for Dr. Silvia Vignudo

I am not a patient. I have been working with her as staff. I highly recommend this doctor!! From what I have seen in the short time that I have been with her is very positive. She is very attentive to not only her regular patients (who she knows by name and issues), but is equally attentive to her walk-in's. She treats everyone with respect and a friendly demeanor. For a walk in, you can expect a wait time of 10 minutes. The referrals are expedited very quickly and if Dr. V deems that the appointments are to far in advance, she will make a point of calling the said clinic to expedite them further. I highly recommend this doctor. From what I have heard from existing patients, this doctor is very respected.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is amazing. I love her!!!!been to many dr's. She knows her stuff !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. V is a terrible doctor. I do not recommend that anyone go see her. She is very rude, she yells at patients, she kicks them out of the office because she doesn't want to see them. She yells at her receptionists. I went in for a reaction from medications and she told me that it was not a reaction and completely changed the antibiotic I was on and pushed me out the door. She says there is no level of respect in Transcona. It is no wonder her new practice remains empty all the time. The receptionists are very nice and compassionate but she is just awful. No compassion for anyone and she does not care about anyone except herself.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have had some very significant medical issues over the years so I have quite a large group of physicians to compare Dr. Silvia Vignudo to in terms of knowledge, professionalism, compassion. After seeing her it is no surprise why after many months of practice in her new location her waiting room remains vacant every day..all hours of the day. It is certainly not because she is efficient, courteous or punctual. She is not at all knowledgable (completely misdiagnosed me), she is unprofessional (laughing hysterically at someones concerns..really??), zero compassion. It is almost like she is attempting to drive everyone out the door or something and doesn't wish return patients. It was just..weird. I've never met anyone quite like that in my life. I anticipate she will pack up this practice soon and move on again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I can't believe what she did to me! I went to her for the bad pain that I have in my stomach and to get a refill for my hypertension pills. When I explained my problems, she just told me "Go to your family doctor". When I tried to explain that my family doctor is away, she cut me off and raised her voice and asked me to leave the room. Literally she just yelled at me and kicked me out of the room! I am still in a shock. I will reach their collage as I think she has a mental problem! She is rude and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

She is a very nice and has lots of knowledge. My own doctor didn't do anything but Dr V found a problem while doing a physical exam and immediately called emergency and sent me there. I will not be alive if is not for her. People from Transcona really appreciate her help. Melissa, her receptionist is great too.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Thank you for helping my family, Dr V. We really appreciate your help in the neighborhood. You were ready to leave the office when my mother asked for help and you didn´t hesitate to see her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Vignudo to anyone. She is very unprofessional. I had to have a pelvic exam done by her and she didn't even leave the room for me to change, she just said to go behind a curtain (that didn't even cover the changing area) while she was still in the room. Then after the exam, she could not give me an answer to my problem and told me to go to my family doctor. When I told her that I did not have a family doctor, instead of finding a solution or pointing me in the right direction, she just told me that I needed to get one. As we all know, it takes a long time to find a good family doctor and get an appointment with a family doctor. My problem could have developed into something much worse if I had waited to see a family doctor. Instead, I went to another walk-in clinic where the doctors are professional, courteous, helpful and friendly. How this doctor can even practice anywhere, I don't know. Do not go see her, even as a last resort!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

She is a good doctor, she listen and make an accurate treatment. My son was very happy with the doctor. She offered to see him again when our family doctor is away. I like her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

The receptionists are good. I know the clinic fired the one that worked last year, she was selling products to patients when doctors where not looking. Dr V, and the other lady doctor are very nice, the new doctor male doesn´t give medications. Í don´t know how he is.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Silvia Vignudo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.