Ratings for Dr. Shevanta Daniel

416 342 0670 Dr Daniel can be reached again at Parkwood Medical 1265 Yorkmills Rd unit F1-1 in Parkwood Village Plaza

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very caring and very compationate. Unlike any doctor I've met, helps me with all my problems. I would recommend him to anyone. Actually listens to your concerns and detects exactly what's wrong. So thankful to have finally found a good/intelligent doctor. Absolutely love and adore him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I feel so very fortunate to have dr daniel as my family doctor. I have had a couple of different doctors though no one has even come close to him. Such a kind smart compassionate doctor. I feel very fortunate

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Daniel is the primary care physician for my whole family. We’ve been patients of his for almost two years and I can truly say that he is God sent. I’ve had wonderful experiences with him. His door is always open as he has very flexible hours and he makes the time if needed. From my experience, I can truly say that he genuinely cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen; he takes the time to educate us on whatever illness or personal health issues we approach him with, he is very professional and his style of communication is very respectful. The most important thing I can say about him is that he LISTENS. I’m really into natural medicine and whenever I come across medical issues he ALWAYS remembers that and tries to accommodate that in every way. He is open to new medicine and new medical technology, I love his admin staff (although I’m not a big fan of the other young Dr in his office…I avoid her by all means).

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013