Ratings for Dr. Shevanta Daniel

I had the pleasure and privilege to be referred to Dr. Daniel by my best friend, when I lost hope that someone will actually help me. Few days before meeting Dr. Daniel, I went to the Emergency Room at Mount Sinai with excruciating pain and after CT scan and many other investigation , they could not find the reason for my pain and I was dismissed that there is nothing wrong. The same thing had happened following the appointment with my Family Doctor at the time. However, when I met Dr. Daniel and after I expl;ained my symptoms , he has diagnosed me immediately, did some check up to confirm it and treatment plan has been established. Dr. Daniel has given my life back, hope and I cannot thank him enough. Also, all the staff at his clinic are very respectful, caring and professional. My gynecologist has been very impressed with the treatment that Dr. Daniel has recommended to me and she has sent him a Thank You letter, for the job well done. Dr. Daniel is approachable, compassionate, caring, very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Dr. Daniel to all my family and friends as well as to those who have lost hope. Thank you Dr. Daniel. Florentina A.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Daniels diagnostic ability is amazing.guidence and TREATMENT GIVEN TO ME QUICK RECOVERY AFTER MY BY PASS HEART SURGERY IS PRAISE WORTHY. DR DANIEL IS A "GOD SENT"FOR MANY I HAVE NO DOUBT .MY HUMBLE GRATITUDE DR DANIEL.!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I met Dr. Daniel at the clinic in Ajax years ago, because of who he is I had no choice but to follow him to his new location . I was over whelm with his attributes, the likes of which is not found in doctors I had seen in the past. He always greets one with a warm smile,a friendly chat to break the ice and a true professional who listens attentively while you talk. He never cross talk or try to overrides you when are talking, he knows his patients are (VIPs.) My family and I always look forward to see him when we have an appointment, I wish all doctors would treat their patients like doctor Daniel. We named him the MILLENNIUM doctor who knows what it s all about when dealing with tomorrows people today. Keep up the good work Dr.Daniel don't be side tracked by the nay sayers.Just remember even the dull and ignorant they too have their story. Stay focus and be a beacon of what doctors should be.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

416 342 0670 Dr Daniel can be reached again at Parkwood Medical 1265 Yorkmills Rd unit F1-1 in Parkwood Village Plaza

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very caring and very compationate. Unlike any doctor I've met, helps me with all my problems. I would recommend him to anyone. Actually listens to your concerns and detects exactly what's wrong. So thankful to have finally found a good/intelligent doctor. Absolutely love and adore him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I feel so very fortunate to have dr daniel as my family doctor. I have had a couple of different doctors though no one has even come close to him. Such a kind smart compassionate doctor. I feel very fortunate

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Daniel is the primary care physician for my whole family. We’ve been patients of his for almost two years and I can truly say that he is God sent. I’ve had wonderful experiences with him. His door is always open as he has very flexible hours and he makes the time if needed. From my experience, I can truly say that he genuinely cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen; he takes the time to educate us on whatever illness or personal health issues we approach him with, he is very professional and his style of communication is very respectful. The most important thing I can say about him is that he LISTENS. I’m really into natural medicine and whenever I come across medical issues he ALWAYS remembers that and tries to accommodate that in every way. He is open to new medicine and new medical technology, I love his admin staff (although I’m not a big fan of the other young Dr in his office…I avoid her by all means).

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013