Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Golinsky

I found Dr. Golinsky very understanding and caring. He patiently answers your questions and is very methodical about his approach. We'll the doctors office is not a conventional office, dim lights, light music, gives a different atmosphere. Overall He does take care of you well and his treatment cures.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This is simply a cash cow operation for a Chiropractor. All he does is pump out cracks and alignments and did nothing to actually cure my sciatica. Pass.

Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Phil has helped me feel so much better after my rear end accident. I was with neck pains for weeks until I finally couldn't stand it and came in to see dr. Phil from a friend's referral. What a world of difference ! I love his office staffs as well and his office is always filled with patients. It shows that patients are feeling benefits and return to see him! I highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Phil is a great Chiropractor. He has healing hands and can pin point your pains immediately. His years of experience shows as he is quick and efficient in identifying root causes and subscribes treatment plan that is prescriptive but practical. I highly recommend Dr. Phil to help treat your chronic pains as well as on-going maintenance and overall wellness. I also enjoy his personal approach in getting to know his patients and educating them on chiropractic, health and fitness as well!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

The staff and the docs will take great care of you. Very little wait time and they will take the time and not treat you like just another patient!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Golinsky is a real professional and I feel substantially better than I did before seeing him. I'd been to chiropractors before, but he was far better than the rest. I highly recommend him. He is cordial and really knows, and explains, what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr.Golinsky returned me back to life in just five minutes. I can breath and work productively. I am looking forward to having another session this week.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Golinsky is very educated in his practice. I have been going to his office for about 2 years now and I feel great all the time! He has helped to free me from daily headaches -which came from working infront of a computer all day. I never have headches any more and I try to refer as many people to his office as I can! My husband and I are very happy to be a part of Dr Golinskys practice!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr.Phil is a great chiropractor. He knows what he's doing and his treatments did wonders to my body. I was dealing awful back problem and was looking get a surgery but fortunately I talked to Dr.Phil and gave a chance for his treatments and I am glad I did. I required only few months of treatments to fix my back. Really happy!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Golinsky makes me feel very at ease and comfortable when I had my back injury from a car accident. I had never been to a chiropractor before that. He thoroughly reviewed my case and explained the treatment plan in layman's term so I can understand. Thanks to dr. Phil, I'm all better now!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011