Ratings for Dr. Eric Walter

This doctor was was referred to me by another doctor, he performed a surgery on me, did not bother to come see me once after surgery I was in the hospital for 10 days, the worst 10 days of my life, at my post op appointment he straight out said, certain surgeries just don't work out I was devastated, he was extremely rude did not want to answer any of my questions basically walk me to the door so I could leave, I hope no one goes through what I did, cannot understand how this doctor can be so confident and have such a negative reviews. Dr. Walter please take better care and notice if your patients!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

The comments prior to 2013 were favorable. Since then, there have been a few changes. Lauren, the receptionist is extremely arrogant and has an exaggerated opinion of her importance. She offers her ignorant medical opinion to patients over the phone. This doctor is in a rush , do not ask too many questions. I left his office more confused and worried than when I entered. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

The first thing you hear as you get to the Doctor’s office at the Vic is that he is busy. And that you cannot try to get a different type of care because this is the way it goes with socialized medicine. Everyone in the office is very arrogant, during your visit you will likely talk first with an intern who has not looked at your file before and does not understand why some charts are there, then see the doctor for about three minutes. If you ask him about something that could be related to the reason you are there, albeit not directly, he will tell you to go see your family doctor or your regular OB-GYN. If you are in a complicated situation trying to get some kind of help outside a regular scheduled visit, they are not flexible and you will be told to come to the office since the doctor cannot not get his 25$ from only addressing your concerns on the phone. Most likely Dr. Walter is a very good doctor when it comes to the science, but not when it comes to the personal/human side.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013