Ratings for Dr. Javad Heshmati

unprofessional wouldn’t listen to others rude very rough during examination

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

His license has to be revoked due to unprofessionalism, lies and taking advantage of his patients. First of all he tells everyone that he used to be an Optimologist in Iran but that is a lie. He has only been a technician. Secondly he prescribed "corticortisons" drops to many of his patients and tell them to go see emergency if your condition gets worse. In my case he charged me $185 for a simple eye infection. Even though I insisted that I have eye infection he insisted that this is an Auto Immune Disorder!!!! His fee is very very high! $185!!!! While everywhere else charge $75 for an eye exam! Plus while he was examining me he put his legs around mine, but I moved my legs so he cannot touch me and asked him to move away. I ended up going to another doctor who prescribed antibiotics. The new doctor told me if I used corticortisons the infection would get worse & worse because there was a cut on my eye. Now that I think he may have even injured my eye with his tool while examining me. When I called his office & left a msg he called me back from "no caller id" & threatened me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

great service, the receptionist was nice, no waiting time. Would recomend.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I was extremely disappointed by the care I received at this place. It had been about two years since my previous exam I so opted for the "full exam" which cost $170. During my examination Dr. Heshmati informed me that my eyelids were extremely scarred as a result of contact lenses and prescribed me corticosteroid drops to correct the inflammation. This surprised me because while I had been told I had problems with eye dryness in the past, I had practically stopped using contact lenses for many years and in the last eye exam I had I inquired specifically about the condition of my eyelids (that doctor had said I was fine). I bought the corticosteroid as prescribed and used it but started to experience eye pain. Instead of going back 2 weeks later I went back in 4 days for my follow-up, and all I was told was to stop using the drops. For this 10 minute exam I was charged an additional $55 and sold some over the counter eyedrops! I will never go back here, it's not about care but money.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Great service, beautiful and clean office, knowledgable and very confident doctor, very polite staff. I love this place. John

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014