Ratings for Dr. Michael McCaffrey

HES done surgery on my knees and they are actually better than what they were before!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

A talented surgeon who cares about his patients. Communicates in a clear way and listens to questions and concerns. Never in a rush and treats everyone with respect.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

He did my Achilles tendon repair last night. Very nice guy, very presentable, great sense of humour, and great bedside manners. He calmed my pre-op concerns quickly and the staff seemed to really like him. I fully recommend. Thanks, Michael Black

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. McCaffrrey is a young talented orthopedic surgeon who is very skilled and knowledgeable at what he does. Great bedside manner, showing the utmost respect for you and your condition. As a young nurse always on my feet I wouldn't of trusted my surgery to just anyone. No complications, minimal scarring, and Iam almost 100% after 1 year post op. Thank you Dr. McCaffrrey for giving me confidence again!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013