Ratings for Dr. Michal Leneman

After visiting the office, I have to say I have never met someone less interested in my health. The office is lovely and she is timely but that's it, she does not listen to a word you say and tries to get you out the door before you enter. Not worth your time, will be finding a new doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Ever wonder what it would be like to have a bitter ex as your doctor? Like someone who doesn't just not care but not care with a bit of "why are you wasting my time" on the side? If so, go see Dr. Leneman. She was dismissive of my concern, critical of me not having a test years ago that I didn't know about and only begrudgingly performed a test I asked for. The front desk staff could see I was distressed and did their best to be kind. Turned out, the test came back positive. Instead of going back to her I followed up at a walk in clinic. She was on time though.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have to agree that Dr. Leneman sometimes doesn't always remember your name or situation, but I feel obliged to point out that she has always provided sound guidance and care medically. In fact, whenever I have a medical concern she always takes care of it very efficiently, along with her staff who get me in the door as soon as possible, if needed. After a recent negative experience with a midwifery clinic (which was negligent with my appointments and routine tests) I made an urgent appointment with Dr. Leneman who acted quickly and professionally. She gave me all the information and care I needed to feel safe and secure again about my situation and explained everything in easy-to-understand language. She was also very excited to hear about my pregnancy, which was nice. In addition, she referred me to a great OB and secured me an appointment within just a few days. Overall, I think it's great to have a doctor who is always gregarious and patient, but most important is receiving proper care at the right time, which Dr. Leneman delivers. Just like anyone, she may have off-days, but as I said she always guides me right medically and for that I am thankful, especially having experienced the opposite situation recently, which was very unsettling.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She always seems to be distracted when you speak with her. I was passed on to her after 3 other doctors left the practice and have never felt she really cares. Since she moved from the St. Clair Clinc to the Davisville Office it hasn't gotten any better. Definitely going to be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am disappointed with the care I have received to date. She isn't interested in addressing my concerns and will usually fluff them off with a laugh. I wish she would actually listen and provide a response. I've been with her for years now, but I don't think she knows my name.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Leneman does not approach patients very kindly, acts like her time is more valuable elsewhere and does not want to really listen to the patient. It is unfortunate because the new office is nice and clean and the staff are friendly, but she is not however not attentive. I will likely try to transfer to another physician who has more empathy and will actually listen.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This doctor is terrible, she will not give you the time of day regardless of the reason you are visiting. If you think you need a referral, she will not issue one despite the necessity. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She seems too busy to be bothered to take even a minute to listen.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Gosh, if I got 5 seconds with her I was lucky! Seems knowledgeable, though hard to tell because she was so rushed. Clearly not at all interested in seeing me or dealing with me. I ended up in emerg the next day with severe illness that she had just shrugged off. She just seemed like she was rushed and I was bothering her by being there. Office lovely and clean and the receptionist was really lovely. I just wish Dr. Leneman would take a breath and be engaged.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She is a great doctor. Very helpful and understanding. Takes time for her patience.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Limited availability. Always feels rushed and lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016