Ratings for Dr. Adejumoke Agbi

Very nice person, but Doctor? Comes in with laptop,you explain your symptoms,but does she ever exam you? Not since I've been going. I believe a good doctor checks your ears ,throat ,sinuses if that's your concern. shouldnt have to be asked to do so.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very caring and attentive doctor. I love the clinic concept too.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Agbi is a very pleasant doctor. I never feel rushed in her presence. She accommodates all questions and is very good with children.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Agbi does not seem to have sufficient prescription knowledge, not sure if it is her english or just lack of knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have no problem with Dr Agbi. She is good. She inserted my IUD and it was a better experience for me than the first time I had it put in years ago.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Agbi is a great physician and very knowledgeable. I will rate her a 5 on knowledge. She is quite experienced too I started seeing her last year. The first time she saw my dtr, she had commented on how pale she was and suggested blood work. My dtr had refused plus I didn't see anything wrong with her skin colour so we didn't go ahead. However in speaking with a family member who was a nurse we changed our mind and went for the test. Lo and behold, Dr Agbi called me in my house on the evening of the test that her hemoglobin was very low (58; normal starts from 120) and had advised we go to the hospital ASAP. Takes a doctor with a keen eye to pick that up even when we had not complained. I am happy and satisfied with her as my FP.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Adejumoke Agbi now practicing GP in Calgary under the DOME of Innovation Health Clinic which is owned by Dr. N. Reddy, doctor of anesthetist from South Africa, and who provides resident teaching and mentoring to his in residence staff. Meaning all are working for Dr. Reddy and get beginners salary. Very smart concept of setting up business one must admire Dr. Reddy for such. ******Dr. A. Agbi****** worked as GP in NL but recently located to Calgary where now she works out of the IHC. She is friendly and soft spoken which can be an asset if you don't need a doctor but a wife. I want a doctor with knowledge and treating me with dignity, and respect when I come to her for health concerns. She Dr. A. Agbi has little knowledge on referrals in Calgary, and same goes with prescription knowledge in Canada.. I give her as a person a 9 but as a doctor a 3 out of 10. 10 being the best.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Very caring knowledgeable doctor, extremely friendly to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Very caring doctor, good knowledge base and very professional

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012