You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf

Had my first appointment with her today at 9 am. Had to call her and text her 9:05 as she had not arrived. She texted back, "running late" and phone died". If she was running late she could have texted me and if her phone died how did she respond to my text? I did text her we were not a good fit as I need someone dependable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

We've received counseling off and on for marriage and family issues for the last few years. Dr Metcalf has always presented herself well, has a great sense of humor, and has seen several people we associate with. They all applaud her. Sadly, like every professional out there, there will be vengeful people ready to tear down others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My wife and I took our son and daughter to Dr. Metcalf at the recommendation of the court mediator for Sutter County, as she has a reputation for helping post-divorce families work through issues. She proved herself to be impartial and really pushed us to look at what we needed to do for our children. I know others who have used her for ADHD, autism, and other problems with great success.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Lisa is a very nice person and I am sure her intentions a genuine however after seeing Lisa several times I would not recommend her to other people for child physh. I feel Lisa misled me in her expertise. Later I found out that her degree and qualifications are a PHD in education, not physiology. I read these reviews prior to seeing Lisa and dismissed them as “someone not happy because her office handles several custody disputes”, After the fact, i checked with the court and talked with the CA Behavioral Sciences dept. she is not a custody evaluator. I went to Lisa regarding challenges with my child. I’m sure Lisa works well with being an MFT, however she failed to diagnose our kids behavioral issues (had to go to an actual PHD in Psych, Lisa C Johnson) and I would NOT recommend Lisa for children. I very much appreciate “Ratemds” as theirs appear to be honest and wont allow businesses to rate themselves. I feel Lisa Metcalf is the one filling out her own reviews on other websites.

Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Metcalf is an exceptional clinician. She was able to use a few assessments to compliment the school's assessments of my son. She attended the IEP at his school. She has continued to see him monthly to monitor his progress, and has given us an at-home curriculum for dealing with his ADHD without medication. The best in town

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Submitted September 2, 2013

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had my first appointment with her today at 9 am. Had to call her and text her 9:05 as she had not arrived. She texted back, "running late" and phone died". If s..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've received counseling off and on for marriage and family issues for the last few years. Dr Metcalf has always presented herself well, has a great sense of ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I took our son and daughter to Dr. Metcalf at the recommendation of the court mediator for Sutter County, as she has a reputation for helping post-d..."

January 13, 2015