Dr. Laurence E. Fendrich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laurence E. Fendrich

I currently am visiting from Europe and I had a dental emergency. I was walking down the street and their dental sign caught my eye. I walked into the office and the front staff greeted me so promptly and in such a friendly and welcome manner. They accommodated me straight away and advised I can be seen by Dr.Fendrich that same day. After not even waiting 5 minutes an assistant called me in the room. Assistant was very nice and knowledgeable about dentistry. Dr. Fendrich entered the room and was so welcoming and friendly.. He explained in full detail what was causing my emergency and also showed me from x-rays and pictures what was going on. He made me feel at ease and also made me aware of how important it is to follow up on dental visits. I recommend everyone to go and visit Dr. Fendrich. Apart from being very very knowledgeable about dentistry, he is also a very down to earth dentist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I'm normally scared to go to the dentist because my teeth are very sensitive. Dr laurence fendrich made it easy for me to take care of my teeth. His techniques were state of the art and really put me at ease. I can't imagine going to anyone else for my dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Fendrich by a co-worker. I've always been afraid to go to the dentist. Dumb, I know, but everyone's got their fears I guess. First off, his office was beautiful. I guess I've always kept that image I had as a kid of going to the dentist and it being a dark, scary place. But most of those were! The atmosphere made me a little more at ease right from the start. I met Nora who was wonderful and gave me probably the best cleaning I've ever had. When I met Dr. Fendrich he examined me and went over everything in detail. Great sense of humor, very comforting and didn't make me feel rushed at all. I ended up booking an appointment for a root canal and a couple fillings. When I went to that appoinment I was really nervous, but to my surprise it was virtually painless. I definitely plan to keep up on my checkups now that I've found a dentist I like who doesn't scare the death out of me. I'd just like to thank Dr. Fendrich and his staff for being wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013