Ratings for Terry McCormick

I originally was a patient of Dr. McCormick when he was practicing back in the Twin Cities more than twenty years ago. At that time my husband and I were trying to get pregnant and we had fertility problems that left us childless until I did treatment with Terry. We didn't have the financial resources to do an expensive fertility treatment and the acupuncture and Chinese medicine seemed to be the best route for us. After about four months of regular acupuncture treatments and taking herbs daily, I was pregnant. We continued to have me get weekly acupuncture throughout the first trimester just to continue to support the pregnancy in case there was the potential for a miscarriage. And that is the story of how acupuncture and Dr. McCormick helped us have our son who is now in college in Colorado. My husband and I have since moved to Loveland and were happy to find that our beloved Chinese medicine doctor is not too far away. It was great to reconnect with him after all these years and thought it would be nice to share this story on a review. My husband, son and I are obviously very satisfied with this doctor's great talents.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

As I didn't want needles, Terence was able to treat me using a device that sent little electrical impulses at my points to help me with my migraines and sinuses. He also did the cold laser, gave me some Chinese herbal pills and told me what foods to avoid. It has been about two weeks since I saw him and I have to say I am doing much better. Used to get a few bad headaches every week. I have only had one very mild sensation like I was going to get one, but it went away one I took a dose of the herb pills. I am a strong advocate for natural therapies and support this doctor and his natural therapies. Very professional and kind man with a true heart for healing.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

My wife and I saw him last week at his Laramie location and were very impressed with his work. He gave us both deep tissue sports massage therapy that was like a mix of Rolfing and Trigger Point Neuromuscular work. We are both ultra-marathoners and were in preparation for a big event so we wanted to work out the kinks before. We both felt like we were put back in alignment since we notice our running form was greatly improved after the session. We will be back to see him again. Unfortunately he has a limited schedule in Laramie but we are more than willing to make the drive an hour away. He is by far the best sports massage therapist we have ever seen ans we have been to many all over the country. I would like to try his acupuncture and have no doubt he is great at that too.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. McCormick provides our family with many different natural therapies. To define him as simply an acupuncturist is not getting the full picture of what he does as a doctor of natural medicine. He provides us fantastic nutritional support and has helped us use foods to heal along with herbs and various whole foods supplements. He is a naturopath and uses hands-on approaches like cold laser therapy, active isolated flexibility, trigger point therapy, dry needling, intra-muscular stimulation, electro-stim therapy, hydro therapy, bio-feedback, cupping, computer enhanced screening, Asian medicine diagnosis from eyes, ears, tongue and pulse and more. He has helped us cure our Leaky Gut, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and more. He has been a super support to our family's health and we use his services far beyond any needles being poked in us. The vast majority of States do not regulate doctors of natural medicine. However, he is highly trained and educated with numerous advanced degrees in natural medicine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Terry works out of one treatment room at a time since he only sees one person at a time so you have to wait if you come together to the appointment with other family members that are also being seen. He has been our natural medicine doctor in Cheyenne since 2011 and we trust in his herbal combinations because they have gotten rid of lots of different things. My daughter had a bad cold this winter and he was able to get her well quickly. He did cupping and moist heat packs soaked in special herbs for her treatment. It turned things around for her very quickly. We have always been impressed with his healing therapies. He is a welcome addition to our Cheyenne community.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Been a long-time sufferer with eczema. Went to a few different dermatologists over the years and nothing provided lasting results. Dr. McCormick got my skin healthy again with herbs, nutrition supplements and therapies like low level laser, cupping and ear reflex therapy. The approach worked the best for me and I feel like he got to the root of my problem that was internally generated. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My daughter and I went to see him to help us lose weight. He used little ear pellets that stopped our appetite and cravings. The herbals he uses shed our excess water weight fast and we have been working with his diet dairy and suggestions over the past two months. We have both lost weight and are feeling great. We were glad he has a technique without needles that uses a special laser. It is working great.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I went to Dr. McCormick last week for naturopathic care. He is prescribed an herbal formula and supplements that got rid of my digestive problems and cleared up my sinuses. His work is gentle and very effective. Love the work he does with the cold laser.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

When I sat down for a screening at his booth yesterday he didn't even recognize me, but he said I looked familiar. I lost over 75 pounds with his help. I hadn't seen him for two years so I am not surprised and it was kind of a compliment. He worked with me those first few months, then we really were just doing check-ins by phone or e-mail with advice and guidance. It made the world of difference for me. He got me in connection with the supports I needed in the community too. I did do herbs and acupuncture initially and just kept up with the supplements he suggested and the diet diary and food suggestions too. Knowing he could benefit from my story, I am putting up this post.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I am so grateful I finally found a Dr. that can actually do acupuncture, especially in Cheyenne. Excellent all around.

Submitted June 28, 2016