You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul M. Choi

Dr. Paul M. Choi's Ratings

5 stars. Outstanding professional service, which I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone with potential stomach issues, those who have concerns, worries or just need a checkup.

By way of background, I am caucasian, European, 41, not insured and had been experiencing difficulty swallowing. I made an appointment and was immediately seen the next day. After a 20 minute wait and a check of my vitals, I was undergoing an endoscopy with Dr Choi. It was extremely straightforward and painless. Results were immediate, and necessitated a CT scan which Dr. Choi organised immediately for the next day at an amazing facility nearby. Same day results.

Flawless service all round at Dr. Choi's clinic. Extremely helpful and staff (Jessica !), ultra modern facilities, spotlessly clean. Dr. Choi is vastly experienced and delivered my results with a calm, kind and reasoned authority and took a lot of time to go through my options. I cannot thank him enough. I took home a full DVD of the biopsy, CT scan, bloodwork and his diagnosis. Biopsy results were emailed to me back in Europe very quickly, even more so considering it was the 4th July holiday weekend. Dr. Choi and Jessica have personally both followed up with me via email.

The endoscopy, bloodwork, biopsy, slides etc. came in at $1000 exactly. This represents outstanding value for money for an outstanding service. Much less than half the cost of Cedars. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Choi is good, but at times I felt rushed and when I had questions I was cut short and pretty much ignored. The staff is average, Dr. Choi is knowledgeable but seems to not want to listen to you when you ask him questions. He just answers on his knowledge as if you do not have a clue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

A wonderful stomach doctor. He found out I have a difficult case of ulcer disease and found out the treatment for it. He basically changed my life and I am always grateful for an amazing job he did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Staff are really nice, the wait time is a bit long. I recommend getting the earliest appointment time if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Dr. Paul M. Choi is an outstanding physician. I have known him for the past 10 years and he is an absolute professional. Because of his repeated urging, I underwent colonoscopy 6 years ago. He found an early stage colon cancer that was removed right there during the examination. Because the cancer was detected early, I did not need to have surgery or chemotherapy. Basically, he saved my life! He is the absolute best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

After I made an appointment to go see him, I was astounded by his professionalism, thoroughness, and dedication. All I wanted was a colonoscopy, but he went over my entire medical history including blood tests over the past 5 years!!!. Following my initial visit and exam, we set up for colonoscopy for the following week. The colonoscopy itself went very smoothly. Despite my trepidation, I did not feel a thing. The only difficult part, as he notes in the video and preparation instruction, is the prep. The exam itself was piece of cake. I know there are many out there who need to go have a colonoscopy, but are concerned about the quality of exam, or the cost of the procedure, as I did. I know Dr. Choi will provide the quality exam at an affordable price. He is the person to go see if you need to have a colonoscopy. Thanks, Jeremy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42007].votes_count ]]