Ratings for Dr. Anatoli Friedman

My experience with Dr. Anatoli Frieman was very positive. My appointment was at 9:00 AM and he saw me promptly at that time. He diagnosed my concern and explained his plan for dealing with it with a very upfront and caring manner. The staff was extremely cordial and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Frieman to anyone with a dermatological issue. He is very knowledgeable and I have the utmost faith in his skill.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I have positive experience with Dr. Freiman over the years. He is brilliant, knowledgeable, kind, gentle, and always greets me with a smile. Dr. Freiman listens to my concerns with immense patience. I particularly appreciate his honesty as he never pushes me with any cosmetic procedures, but rather suggests alternatives to treat my skin conditions. Last but not least, I have to extend my deepest thanks and appreciation for his assistance in referring George to the special dermatology clinic in Sunnybrook Hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Freiman to any one who is in need of a dermatologist. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013