Ratings for Dr. Arthur Winter

It is s blessing to have Dr. Winter as my family doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

super nice and helpful. love the staff. easy to make appointments.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

My wife, son and I have been with Doctor winter for several years now and he is a pleasant and excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and well spoken. We would highly recommend Doctor Winter to anyone looking for a great family doctor in the KW region!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Winter for many years now and he is an excellent physician. I have many nagging injuries and he knows exactly what needs to be done or sends me to the appropriate Specialists, if required. I am grateful that I live close enough to be able to be at his office in a 10 minute walk. All the Staff at the Andrew St. Clinic. Dr's are humans also and I feel this is a major, natural attribute that Dr. Winter holds and incorporates in his dealing with "human beings".

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The best family doctor I know. He listens to his patients. He is kind.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Winter is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is kind, helpful, compassionate, and really listens. If he doesn't know what's wrong, he wastes no time enlisting help or tests to figure it out. He never leaves us hanging and is not a 'pill pusher', he actually wants to get help for me and my family. We can almost always get in the same day or the next day and we never feel like we are inconveniencing him. He's even taken time to call me to work through something instead of insisting I make an appointment and only talk to him in the office. I can't say enough good things about him and feel absolutely blessed he is our family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I am blessed to have a doctor so kind and patient. Dr. Winter has dealt with some of my crazy medical concerns over the years and we have learned from one another. He takes the time to look up lab results, he explains everything in simple to understand terms. I never feel rushed during an office visit. The staff at Andrew Street Medical are always friendly and book an appointment promptly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Doctor Winter was an angel sent from above. From the moment that I met him, he has always been kind, understanding, thoughtful and has an answer to any question that I may have. The other day I had hurt myself in hockey and wanted to get checked out and the office was quick to accommodate and the doctor received me with a smile. I would highly recommend Doctor Winter with my eyes closed, hands down!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Winter is friendly, listens, provides excellent advice and doesn't make you feel that he is rushing through the appointment. He has a wonderful demeanour and I am so happy that he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013