Ratings for Dr. Ioakim Alekozoglou

Dr Alekozoglou had been my Dr for the past 20 years and he's been amazing. He talks and listens, gives the best medical advice and always takes care of me. I recommend Dr Alekozoglou's services to everyone. He's nice, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

friendly caring and approachable highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Alekozoglou has been my G.P. since the mid 1990's and I visit him on a regular and ongoing basis for medical care. I have always found him to be kind, compassionate, caring, thoughtful, helpful, professional and knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I have never experienced any lying or mind game playing as a previous user has identified and I find this out of character with the Doctor who I know. When required I have always been referred to appropriate specialists and had very good outcomes as a result. For the complex issues that I consult this Doctor for, I am more than satisfied that I am receiving the professional care that I require and I will continue to keep Dr Alekozoglou as my G.P. even though I have moved residential suburbs and am now required to travel some distance for consultations.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

This doctor appears to be kind and friendly to begin with, but once he knows your problems he turns on you and makes you feel powerless and helpless. He is actually rather arrogant and is over confident in himself to the point of having a God complex... only he knows what is best. His involvement with my family's health care has been the worst experience we have had with a doctor, as he has tried to drive a wedge between us, by telling a family member when they were on their own in his practice, that they are not loved and not cared for, which couldn't be further from the truth. This doctor has lied to us to support his point of view and he plays mind games to gain trust. Give him a big miss if you can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014