Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Hunt

My daughter recently visited Jeremy Hunt for a Rhinoplasty consultation. He is the most understanding, friendly, and professional Doctor! Her best friend recently had her nose done by him, and it was absolutely fabulous! Just as if it had been ordered from the Cosmetic Surgery magazine! Se has visited 2 other Bondi Junction cosmetic surgery practices, witch were not only offering very mediocre before and after patient photos, we're insanely overpriced, and abrupt beyond belief!. Jeremy Hunts artistic ability leaves the rest for dead, at a fraction of the price! Needless to say my daughter is booked in for next week, and I have a consultation today at 1 pm!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

If you are looking for a brilliant surgeon,who is very professional,who treats his patients with respect,is understanding and does awesome work. Then Dr Jeremy Hunt is the Dr you need to see. Dr Hunt operated on my face and did a wonderful job. I felt at all times he was doing what was best for me and I'm thrilled with the results. Have a consultation with him... You won't regret it. With his anaesthetist Dr Richard Steele they are an excellent team.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013