Ratings for Dr. Saed Jafari

Very professional and gentle. The staff is very accommodating and the office is very stunning and clean

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

great service and professional doctor, i would recommend this to anyone who needs treatment with their teeth.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Overcharges for unnecessary tasks. Dentist is VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL . Did not fix my problems the first time. Staff are ok, will not be going back or recommend this place.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Overcharge - never had a dentist that charged me $400+ on cleaning, and did a crappy job, and still want me to go back to follow up and charge more. Ridiculous, never going back

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

The staff are good, I gave 4 stars to the staff, he is though one of the worst dentists I ever had. Once he was busy he left me in the middle of work to give service to another patient at the same time. He was distracted and I was in pain the whole time. I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Horrible service ! Did a root canal that still hurts and the filling came out and he overcharged me to fix it.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

He did a root canal for me and not only did the filling come out the tooth hurts 6 months later. He charged me to fix it...Rude and ONLY cares about overcharging you ! Horrible service

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

He filled one of my teeth and not only I can not floss around it anymore, but it feels wiered. I have done this with my own doctor in my country for around 12 teeth, so I know how it works. I am going to change my dentist after the first experience, because filling a tooth is the simplest task of a dentist, and if he cannot do it, then he cannot do anything right. The other thing about him was that he was so in rush and keep asking me if my tooth area is numb every 30 seconds, and at the end he start his work on my tooth too soon and I felt a lot of pain during the process, and at the end of the process (he was very fast) I felt nothing , because that was the time that my tooth area was numb, and that was the time he should have started the process.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Recently I became a patient of Dr. Saed Jafari whose skill and expertize impressed me very much. His staff were courteous and friendly. I, therefore, would like to recommend Dr. Jafari to prosective patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014