Dr. Michael Paltsev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Paltsev

For years i had been neglecting my oral hygiene, Michael and his staff welcomed with open arms and without judgement. I have been provided excellent advice on how to care for my teeth and as a result feel overall healthier!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Michael is very good he is soft and gentle always a pleasure seeing him would recommend him to friends and family

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Paltsev for at least 25 years. He is very skilled,thorough and caring in his treating of his patients. I would highly recommend him as a family dentist. Great team backing him up. Ted DeBacker

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

MIchael has been my dentist for the past 15 years. He and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

All services, treatment and care is truly suggested at patients' best interest.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great experience Great Hygienists Great location

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Have been with Dr Michael since 1998. He has taken care of my husband myself and our 3 children from a young age. Still taking care of them as they become adults. He is a very kind, gentle person and dentist. His dental approach is very holistic as are all his staff. Very happy with all the services he provides.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Most gentle, friendly and knowledgeable dentist I have ever had and work related moves have shown me several. A+ for the hygenist too!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great Dentist! Very nice man. They work long hours and you can get appointments late and sometimes weekends.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Paltsev treated my emergency broken tooth in a caring and efficient manner on very short notice. This was my first visit but I have already booked further appointments based on my positive experience today.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Michael Paltsev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paltsev has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. At the present location since 1998. He is a general dentist with interst in preventive care, restorative and cosmetic dentistry . He enjoys helping people maintain healthy smiles throughout their lives with minimum dental work.