Ratings for Dr. Janice Yue

Worst experience ever with this doctor. I waited 3 hours past my appointment time for her. I had a large uterine fibroid and this was my first time visiting her. Instead of checking my ultrasound report or asking me about my condition, she told me that her wait-list for surgery is really long and therefore she'll have to refer me to another doctor. Then she somehow thought it would be appropriate to comment, seeing that I am Chinese, that if i want quicker service, I should just go to China and pay money and get surgery done. She stated "If you want to use the MSP system here in Canada, then you better just wait". She treated me with utter disrespect, as if I am some undeserving fresh-off-the-boat immigrant. At the end of the day, she collected her money from the government for seeing me briefly for 5 minutes, and I got NOTHING out of my 3 hours spent. This appointment was completely unnecessary if she had already known her wait list was too long and she is no longer accepting patients. Instead she chose to charge the healthcare system money for doing jack-all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015