Ratings for Dr. Krista Fudge

Dr. Fudge was awful to deal with. She was very friendly and polite until my family member disagreed with her sending my other family member home as she was still just as symptomatic as when she first came in with no improvement at all and no answers. She quickly forgot that this is a person. A person who before this, led a very healthy and fully functioning life. She became very defensive, and rude. She started walking away from my family member and put her hand up for him to stop talking. She was very dismissive the entire time. She made a very scary situation so much more stressful by the way she acted. She even made my family member who was ill, feel like she was losing her mind and made us, as concerned family members feel like we were 'crazy' for lack of better words. She was very condescending and lacked compassion and respect big time. We had a terrible experience with her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

She has been my doctor for years. She is a pleasure to be around, very knowledgable and insightful. She has made a bad life experience, more tolerable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Fudge is very easy to talk to. She explains everything so you really understand what is actually going on. She discusses different options with you and listens to what you have to say and answers all questions fully.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

As a psychiatric patient, Dr. Fudge at one time treated me in the emergency room after I had overdosed when I was in a deep depression. Thankfully, I learned to deal with it better. But when I was being tested for lupus, she dismissed my concerns and treated me like a joke. Sent her "doctor in training" to ask me questions off a list while she spent time with her other patients. I sat in her office for over an hour. When she finally came in, she looked at me & loudly said, so all the employees and patients in the open area could hear, "you don't remember me do you. Well, no you wouldn't, you had overdosed and was in the hospital and I treated you." She spent 2 minutes with me, said she didn't think it was lupus, but had a positive ANA test, so she would test me for lupus. If something showed up, the office would call me, if they didn't call, assume I didn't have lupus. She did no exam, no follow up to test for other immune disorders even though I had +ANA. Not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Wonderful Doctor. Beautiful bed side manner. ONLY complaint is the waiting time to see her for recheck appts. Very knowledgable and helpful. It's a pleasure to be able to see her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. fudge has been my nephrologist for three years. she is insightful, knowledgeable, and patient in listening to my concerns. she is not only concerned about your illness but about your whole health. She asks many questions, is very hands-on, and is always concerned about your general wellness. I will recommend her strongly to any one experiencing any kidney dysfunction.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012