Ratings for Dr. Krista Fudge

Dr. Fudge is very easy to talk to. She explains everything so you really understand what is actually going on. She discusses different options with you and listens to what you have to say and answers all questions fully.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

As a psychiatric patient, Dr. Fudge at one time treated me in the emergency room after I had overdosed when I was in a deep depression. Thankfully, I learned to deal with it better. But when I was being tested for lupus, she dismissed my concerns and treated me like a joke. Sent her "doctor in training" to ask me questions off a list while she spent time with her other patients. I sat in her office for over an hour. When she finally came in, she looked at me & loudly said, so all the employees and patients in the open area could hear, "you don't remember me do you. Well, no you wouldn't, you had overdosed and was in the hospital and I treated you." She spent 2 minutes with me, said she didn't think it was lupus, but had a positive ANA test, so she would test me for lupus. If something showed up, the office would call me, if they didn't call, assume I didn't have lupus. She did no exam, no follow up to test for other immune disorders even though I had +ANA. Not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Wonderful Doctor. Beautiful bed side manner. ONLY complaint is the waiting time to see her for recheck appts. Very knowledgable and helpful. It's a pleasure to be able to see her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. fudge has been my nephrologist for three years. she is insightful, knowledgeable, and patient in listening to my concerns. she is not only concerned about your illness but about your whole health. She asks many questions, is very hands-on, and is always concerned about your general wellness. I will recommend her strongly to any one experiencing any kidney dysfunction.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012