Ratings for Dr. David Gibson

Had 2 pregnancies with Dr Gibson 2nd being twins! He listened to what we would like and had the easiest deliveries possible!! Amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

A lovely doctor. After a bad experience with the birth of my first child he did everything he could to ease my mind with my second pregnancy. He respected my wishes and made sure he was available for the birth of my second baby.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He delivered all of our three babies., Caring, easy manner, professional and good follow up care. Despite being busy, we never felt rushed, no question was too much trouble . Great reception staff as well. I would happily recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Fantastic doctor with all my 3 pregnancies. could not fault in anyway. Showed so much care at every visit. birth and after care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Visited for obstetric care. Okay prenatal care. Doctor missed the birth (with plenty of notice from nurses and no other patients at the time) and follow up appt was an awful experience. Will never go back. I hope other women have better experiences with this doctor than I did.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Not interested at all in my concerns and questions, brushed me aside. Nice enough man but I would not go back for his medical help/services

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014