Ratings for Dr. Parusia Purohit

AMAZING! I recommend Parusia to everyone. She really takes time to get to know you and assess you. I will be making the switch from my regular MD to her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Purohit and Chris. My 2 girls are now forever patients, and so are my husband and I. You cannot beat the care they give you. Thank you for being so wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I had no appointment Dr. Purohit was with a patient, I was welcomed by the pharmacist Chris,took all information and after a short weight was seen by the Dr. After. Thouro exam prescribed medicine and helped ensure it could be taken, a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Very caring and through takes time with you to figure out what is wrong also concerning your mental health as well and how she can help in anyway also listens and gave resources that can be helpful

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

So glad to have found Practitioner Purohit’s clinic. She is an amazing NP - thorough, caring and follows up with you personally. The pharmacist here is also excellent!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

a day ago AMAZING. Everyone should go here. I went in looking for cough suppressant, and the nurse practioner actually came, talked to me about my symptoms, and listened to my chest. She was so sweet and kind and personable, and two hours later, I'm still in awe of how great she was. She explained my condition very well and suggested medicine that would help better than Tylenol cold. It was a great experience, and I would recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have seen Parusia on numerous occasions and she is intelligent, caring, thorough and she follows through. She truly listens to and cares about her patients. She is available, phones promptly with test results and she phones to follow up with how one is feeling. I worked in the health care profession for many years and she is truly a one of a kind gem.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

She is now at Purohit Nurse Practitioner Clinic on St. Anne's Road. Amazing clinic with great services and programs. There is also a pharmacy right in the clinic with very personal, professional service.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Fantastic service! Dr. Purohit was very professional, respectful, caring, understanding! She immediately saw me in her clinic and did tests associated with the symptoms and provided the results instantly, along with diagnosis and treatment plan and follow-up if need be! She offered her help over the weekend if need be--peace of mind! Excellent staff, excellent clinic. This is the way healthcare should be! I definitely recommend this clinic! Thank you Dr. Purohit!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Parusia Purohit is now at her own Clinic at 120-600 St Annes Road!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018