Ratings for Dr. Parusia Purohit

My wife and I met with Parusia today and what an amazing person, Spent so much time examining and questioning my wife on her symptoms, feelings, and well being, we were in the office for well over an hour (it was a Saturday and she opened the clinic) her comment that health care doesn't have business hours really gave us a feeling of finding someone that is dedicated and compassionate about her patients. Prior to seeing Parusia we were experiencing a huge amount of stress from feeling a disconnect from the health care system, leaving her office we both felt a real sense that someone was in our corner dealing with a major health issue. It is so reassuring to know we have such a kind and personal professional on our side . We have asked her to be our primary health care provider. We even had a follow up phone call in the evening with the results of a test, don't know of any other Dr that has ever done that for us. Parusia and Chris (pharmacist) are a very good team, Chris offered to deliver outstanding meds to us herself, again don't know many pharmacists that would offer that level of service. All around we are very pleased we have lucked out finding this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Parusia and Chris have renewed my faith in healthcare providers. I never feel rushed and she takes the time to explain and go over results with you. Both of them are so genuine, caring and knowledgeable. They are both in their respective fields for the right reasons. I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

I suffered for years with neurological symptoms. The traditional medicine route had not been able to find the cause despite MRI testing and such. Np Purohit's wholelistic approach, her approachable manner and her eagerness to find an answer, gave way to the answer and the cure. I returned for a second issue and was greeted with a warm welcome, like seeing an old friend. This gave me such a renewed sense of hope in the direction our health care system is headed. She again was able to find the answer and alleviate the intense aggrevating issue I was suffering from. For anyone tired of being rushed, tired of feeling like a number or simply frustrated with traditional medicine Np may just be a good fit for u. We need more Nps available to us for this kind of superior care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Not a good experience for me. Put a. Ad taste in my mouth for Nurse Practitioners unfortunately. Will definitely not return to this clinic.

Submitted June 10, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Parusia Purohit. I first met her about 4 years ago when she worked at the Dakota Quick Care. My son was misdiagnosed by two different doctors with bacterial pneumonia and asthma. After he was getting progressively worse, I decided to take him to the Quick Care where Parusia saw him for the first time. Her first response when seeing him was ‘I think there is something else going on’. She suspected a fungal infection. She felt it prudent for us to go to emergency and took the time to detail the tests the doctors should do to confirm what she suspected. We went a total of 4 times before the emergency doctors and even the Lung Specialist would do the tests she recommended. Finally St. Boniface Hospital did the test and immediately confirmed he had a fungal infection called Blastomycosis. The antibiotics originally prescribed was actually working against him. Even the Specialist when asked if it could be fungal as that is what Parusia was suspecting, flat out replied ‘there is no way it could be fungal’. Without Parusia’s persistence to get to the real issue, my son would not be with us today. We are currently seeing Parusia in her own private clinic for my husband. Again, being misdiagnosed with asthma by his regular doctor, she has been the catalyst of discovering two major life threatening diseases which have been masked by the steroid prescribed for his asthma. Oddly enough, her first response when first seeing him for bruising on his forearms was ‘I don’t think you have asthma’. Turns out he has a genetic heart disease and a cortisol deficiency which have similar symptoms to asthma. Again, if it were not for her persistence and caring nature to get to the bottom of what’s going on, my husband would likely not be here today as well. Throughout both of these situations, we have had constant communication, emails and phone calls to follow up to know how they are feeling. We cannot say enough about having our own personal physician in our corner. Even when traveling in places such as Mexico or Hawaii, she has been in constant contact. This type of personal service in today’s medical world is rarely found.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

There are not enough words to express how thankful I am for Dr. Purohit. She truly cares and wants to help her patients as much as she can. She is very knowledgeable, is a great listener (retains what her patient expresses) and is always positive . It's clear this is her passion. If her services were fully covered under my work plan and province, I would make her my primary care person. The pharmacist, Chris is pretty darn amazing too.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

AMAZING! I recommend Parusia to everyone. She really takes time to get to know you and assess you. I will be making the switch from my regular MD to her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Purohit and Chris. My 2 girls are now forever patients, and so are my husband and I. You cannot beat the care they give you. Thank you for being so wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I had no appointment Dr. Purohit was with a patient, I was welcomed by the pharmacist Chris,took all information and after a short weight was seen by the Dr. After. Thouro exam prescribed medicine and helped ensure it could be taken, a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Very caring and through takes time with you to figure out what is wrong also concerning your mental health as well and how she can help in anyway also listens and gave resources that can be helpful

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018