Ratings for Dr. Parusia Purohit

Fantastic service! Dr. Purohit was very professional, respectful, caring, understanding! She immediately saw me in her clinic and did tests associated with the symptoms and provided the results instantly, along with diagnosis and treatment plan and follow-up if need be! She offered her help over the weekend if need be--peace of mind! Excellent staff, excellent clinic. This is the way healthcare should be! I definitely recommend this clinic! Thank you Dr. Purohit!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Parusia Purohit is now at her own Clinic at 120-600 St Annes Road!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Where is she now? Would love to find her again. Excellent and caring Nurse Practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Wow, finally a dr that seems to care about people. Dr Parusia Purohit is by far the best I’ve ever seen. She listened to my concerns and explained test results so that I felt comfortable with them. She is caring and compassionate and took the time without making me feel rushed to explain things. She renewed my faith in a broken medical system that seems to be money hungry, rushed and rude. I wish I could have her as my family dr or someone more like her one day. One of a kind. If you are reading this, Thank you, you are a wonderful woman. I hope you understand the impact you are having on people like me. Keep it up.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Very knowledgeable ans caring NP. Even called me at home a week later to see how I was feeling. Incredible, goes the extra mile, makes you feel like she really cares...would love to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I went into the Quick Care Clinic to seek help while I was waiting a week to get into my family doctor and Parusia Purohit was amazing. She was very thorough, patient and kind. Best walk in experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

When my own family physician's office would not get me in for an urgent medical issue, the Quick Care Clinic booked an appointment the same day. Parusia Purohit NP was incredible - patient, empathetic and incredibly knowledgeable. Wish she could take on her own patient load - I'd be first in line!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My family and I have been looked after by this exceptional Nurse Practitioner. She is intelligent, thorough, and very caring. As for the previous comment, you must be ignorant because this site is managed by the public. Someone must have added Practitioner Purohit to this site because there is not one for Nurse Pracitioners .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

very nice and attentive/seems knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014