Ratings for Dr. Parusia Purohit

Very knowledgeable ans caring NP. Even called me at home a week later to see how I was feeling. Incredible, goes the extra mile, makes you feel like she really cares...would love to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I went into the Quick Care Clinic to seek help while I was waiting a week to get into my family doctor and Parusia Purohit was amazing. She was very thorough, patient and kind. Best walk in experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

When my own family physician's office would not get me in for an urgent medical issue, the Quick Care Clinic booked an appointment the same day. Parusia Purohit NP was incredible - patient, empathetic and incredibly knowledgeable. Wish she could take on her own patient load - I'd be first in line!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My family and I have been looked after by this exceptional Nurse Practitioner. She is intelligent, thorough, and very caring. As for the previous comment, you must be ignorant because this site is managed by the public. Someone must have added Practitioner Purohit to this site because there is not one for Nurse Pracitioners .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

very nice and attentive/seems knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014