Ratings for Dr. John Suljak

I find Dr Suljak and the team are awesome from reception, hygienists and assistants! Always friendly, professional and patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Top notch Dentist and staff. Consistent record of excellence. Dr S makes a stressful experience seem easy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Suljak and his team once again gave me outstanding care! A tooth started giving me trouble, I was fitted into the schedule very quickly, Dr Suljak explained the situation to me & he took care of it. Lisa was so kind and always has a friendly smile to help you feel comfortable, they are a great team! Thanks for the excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

If a practice can make coming to the dentist an enjoyable process, you know you have not only done your job but exceeded all patient expectations! Kudos!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Professional and modern practice. Great staff. Friendly and approachable. I look forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Suljak has extensive experience, is very professional, provides honest, reliable information to his patients and is superbly skilled in dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

After 10 years of going to see Dr. Suljak for our dental needs, my husband and I have never been disappointed. Fillings and crowns have always been stress free and the quality of his work is wonderful. I have never experienced pain or discomfort. His fees are reasonable and he and his staff are extremely professional. I would recommend Dr. Suljak for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I want to take the time to shine the light on this wonderful dentist. Being treated by Dr.Suljak was an absolute pleasure as he is a family-man himself and understands the importance of making patients feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr.Suljak for everyone and anyone who values real care.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Suljak is the BEST! On time, made me feel at ease and knew what he was doing. I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Absolutely fantastic office. I was pleasantly surprised how painless dentistry can be, compared to what I've been through in the past. I went in with anxiety and left feeling at ease. The hygienist Jessica has a very gentle touch and gave me the most thorough cleaning. When I had to come back for a cavity I was a bit apprehensive but the freezing needle didn't hurt at all, and Dr Suljak explained everything as he went so there were no surprises. I now enjoy my visits to the dentist, something that I never thought I would say!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. John Suljak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

DDS 1995 (Western University, London, Canada), Diploma Dental Anaesthesia 1998(University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada)

• English