Ratings for Dr. Harris Lari

Prescribed anti-depressants for my dad. When he went back the next time to talk about the side effects he was experiencing, he immediately switched him to another medication. This immediate change landed us in emergency, one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, just because he is so careless and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Avoid this doctor at all costs! He is rude ignorant and cold hearted. He will give you the wrong medications and is extremely careless. If you care about your health and well being choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Waste of time and money to see him at PURC and his office and does not listen

Submitted November 15, 2015

Caring physician who really listens and to whom I'll always be grateful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Not a good doctor, does not care and careless, COLD

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Great guy. Saw him in ER. Saved my life. Sorted out my medications.... One of the best doc

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Saw him at urgent clinic. I was in crisis and he helped me by guiding me and connecting me with the services I needed. Very pleasant and helpful physician

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Total jerk and no knowledge, I saw him once at PURC clinic and than he asked me to follow with with him in his private office, I thought he would get better, waste of time and money, wonder how he even got a license to practice psychiatry, DO NOT GO TO HIM

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Do NOT see this Dr if you value your health. He does not listen - he cut me off several times, even told me " doesn't matter," checked his phone during the appt, changed three medications at once, and overall didn't seem to be engaged at all. He was very unprofessional and if I didn't have a ride waiting for me, I would literally have killed myself by walking into traffic immediately following.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

excellent doctor. very helpful. the staff was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015