You may also like

Rate Dr. Harris Lari

Dr. Harris Lari's Ratings

Total jerk and no knowledge, I saw him once at PURC clinic and than he asked me to follow with with him in his private office, I thought he would get better, waste of time and money, wonder how he even got a license to practice psychiatry, DO NOT GO TO HIM

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2884037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Do NOT see this Dr if you value your health. He does not listen - he cut me off several times, even told me " doesn't matter," checked his phone during the appt, changed three medications at once, and overall didn't seem to be engaged at all. He was very unprofessional and if I didn't have a ride waiting for me, I would literally have killed myself by walking into traffic immediately following.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2870172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

excellent doctor. very helpful. the staff was very helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

My experience was much better. He was very helpful. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I totally agree with you: I was in his office once, he kept cutting me off and never not even once he let me answer his questions. He was stopping me with his hand and went to the next. What he did is DANGEROUS: he changed THREE medications at one. I end up in the emergency and could not work for weeks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Inconsiderate jerk who doesn't care one bit about his patients and only became a psychologist for the money. I went into his office today, close to being suicidal and left twice as upset as I was when I showed up. Scary to think people put their lives and well being in this mans hands. Go see ANYONE but him and if you get a referral to him, ask for someone else.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638798].votes_count ]]