You may also like

Waste of time and money to see him at PURC and his office and does not listen

Submitted November 15, 2015

Caring physician who really listens and to whom I'll always be grateful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Not a good doctor, does not care and careless, COLD

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Total jerk and no knowledge, I saw him once at PURC clinic and than he asked me to follow with with him in his private office, I thought he would get better, waste of time and money, wonder how he even got a license to practice psychiatry, DO NOT GO TO HIM

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Do NOT see this Dr if you value your health. He does not listen - he cut me off several times, even told me " doesn't matter," checked his phone during the appt, changed three medications at once, and overall didn't seem to be engaged at all. He was very unprofessional and if I didn't have a ride waiting for me, I would literally have killed myself by walking into traffic immediately following.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

excellent doctor. very helpful. the staff was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I totally agree with you: I was in his office once, he kept cutting me off and never not even once he let me answer his questions. He was stopping me with his hand and went to the next. What he did is DANGEROUS: he changed THREE medications at one. I end up in the emergency and could not work for weeks.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Harris Lari's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Waste of time and money to see him at PURC and his office and does not listen"

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring physician who really listens and to whom I'll always be grateful. "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not a good doctor, does not care and careless, COLD"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great guy. Saw him in ER. Saved my life. Sorted out my medications.... One of the best doc"

September 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Saw him at urgent clinic. I was in crisis and he helped me by guiding me and connecting me with the services I needed. Very pleasant and helpful physician "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Total jerk and no knowledge, I saw him once at PURC clinic and than he asked me to follow with with him in his private office, I thought he would get better, w..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Do NOT see this Dr if you value your health. He does not listen - he cut me off several times, even told me " doesn't matter," checked his phone during the appt..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor. very helpful. the staff was very helpful too."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My experience was much better. He was very helpful. I would recommend him without any hesitation."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I totally agree with you: I was in his office once, he kept cutting me off and never not even once he let me answer his questions. He was stopping me with his h..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Inconsiderate jerk who doesn't care one bit about his patients and only became a psychologist for the money. I went into his office today, close to being suicid..."

December 1, 2014