Ratings for Dr. Vishal Arora

Dr. Arora has always taken great care of me and my family. I had walked in with an emergency one day with a broken tooth and Dr. Arora and his staff took great care of me right away. - Simar S.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Front desk was always talked down to. Horrible person and would never refer my friends or family to. He would always say one thing and do another. I personally left the office and took my family with me. Found an office that has been amazing. What a difference!

Submitted March 28, 2017

I moved to Brantford in January and booked at Dr Aroras office. At my old dentist I always had to pay and then my insurance would pay me back. All these years I thought that's just how my insurance worked and then I come here and find out that's just how my old dentist office had it set up. So I love that they bill my insurance directly. I had a cleaning and one small filling and I really liked the girl who cleaned my teeth and Dr Arora was so gentle and funny! Made me feel at ease. And really love that I get free whiteningšŸ˜ƒ

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had such a great experience the other day at Portway Dentistry with Dr.Arora. It was my first time and I was in alot of pain. I googled emergency dentistry in brantford and they were the first ones to come up. They got me in the same day very quickly. Dr. Arora was wonderful he explained exactly what was happening, showed me my xray so I could see what he was talking about, and fixed the problem right away. The office was clean and professional, and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Its nice to know in a pinch they are there for their patients. They gave me the trusted care they promised.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have neglected my teeth for many years and ended up needing a lot of work when I finally got up the nerve to get back to a Dentist. I had a lot of major cosmetic work with my front teeth. My results were incredible. Thank you, Dr Arora for making me feel confident again - Rebecca Beauhamp

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My whole family has been seeing dr arora and his staff for years and have always had a positive experience. I really needed a dentist that I could trust. I am always satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office is really professional and clean. The TV's and the technology that you see inside the dentist chair is fantastic and up to date. Love to talk to the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and caring and are always on top of their appointment bookings esp wih the new text msg system that has been implemented! Thank you so much for taking care of my family! The Randall Family

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The office is disgusting, dirty and outdated. Front desk girl is on her phone all the time or outside smoking (while very pregnant) instead of doing her job. While I was there, there was another Dr. yelling at his assistant and then made his patient cry. While I was waiting to be seen (for almost an hour) I heard two other patients complaining to the front desk girl, one was about her bill, the other was saying she got a root canal the day before and the tooth had fallen apart that night. The receptionist seemed unhelpful and very unsympathetic to both patients. I should have taken my money and run then! After waiting almost an hour for the Dr. to show up I was rushed through my appointment and told I needed all kinds of work done. Dr. Arora was rude and very dismissive of my questions. I have gone to another dentist since and i had only one small cavity. Huge difference from what Dr. Arora wanted me have done. I should have read these rating before!!! I wouldn't have wasted my time and money!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My children and I always have good experiences with Dr Arora and his staff. I feel comfortable there and my kids love the hygienist, she's great with kids. They love the treasure box at the end of their visit. I've had a crown done by Dr Arora and he did such a great job.. very pleased!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Relaxing and very professional experience. I was explained the whole treatment planning and had no unwanted surprises like my previous dentist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

i have been coming to Dr Arora's for about 7 years now and love it! I have read these other reviews on here and it sounds like they are some bitter old employee's of his wow! I guess they couldnt get their way so the best thing they could do is come on here and alam him and the staff but anyways I cant say anything bad about him or the staff They are friendly know what they are doing and highly educated I would and i do recomend this office to all of my friends and family ! I have been seeing the same faces over the 7 years and yes i have seen some different ones but i guess those ones couldnt handle the pressure of perfection and perfect Good job Dr Arora you are amazing and keep up the good work David Hently See you soon!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016