Ratings for Dr. O Millar

He delivered my 2nd son. He was not my Dr through out my pregnancy but was the OB on call! He showed up awhile after I had started pushing and had a very hard, neutral appearance which could be super off putting but he kept his cool and stayed collected which helped me during delivery not worry. He did warm up and guess babes weight when he arrived and made me giggle when my son crowned and retracted his statement. He said 8lbs 2oz, my son was 9lbs 9 oz! The resident present during delivery panicked and cut the umbilical cord too soon and Dr Millar handled it very calmly!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I made an appointment for complete physical. When I got there, assistant that comes in prior to DR asked what I was there for. Informed her I was there for my annual physical. She told me that is not what I was booked for and that there was not enough time slotted for me to have a physical. She would check with DR though. He told her he would not see me. I guess his time is much more valuable than mine - I had to take time off work to make the appointment. It was his office staff's mistake - he should have dealt with the situation. I guess "customer service" doesn't apply to the medical professional. I have now transferred my files to another DR's office. Dr Miller: my time is in fact just as valuable as yours.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

like dr millar very much as my obgyn. although I told him my birth plan (no induction, no cutting, no epidural).. I wasn't even due yet and he told me he had put me on an induction list. was adament about an episiotomy (thankfully didnt need it). overall impressed, minus those few things!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012