Ratings for Dr. Som Thammasouk

My experience with dr som was more then excellent. After a miscarriage I had two years ago, my health went down hill I went from constant vomiting to menstrating for 8-10 weeks at a time. I had seen 4 specialist and many different doctors I was hospitalized 5-6 times for excess bleeding and sent home without any answers, I finally was referred to dr som by a family friend. She listened to all my health concerns, I never felt rushed at any app or felt limited to one issue she goes above and beyond. Finally after a couple of months of visiting dr som she got my menstral cycle back on track and constant vomiting. Before I went to see her I was bed ridden ... now I am currently back at work and my menstarl cycle went from bleeding 8-10 weeks at a times to normal again. She's is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have never experienced such an amazing appointment with a health care specialist until Dr. Som. She actively listened, asked lots of questions and came up with several go forward options. For each she explained what that option involved and pros and cons. Never did I feel pressured into any particular treatment. I've been seeing her since May and within a couple of months noted a difference in my health since we started to work together. She even reached out to me after hours to ensure I had the information I needed for another appointment or to answer questions. Plus I never felt like I was being rushed out the door or limited to only discussing one concern at an appointment. She is great and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Thammasouk is a very compassionate person that really listens to your concerns. She was able to help me figure out my food sensitivities and solve the issues I've had for a long time. She went out of her way to provide me with information alternative foods and recipes. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Took my son to see Dr. Thammasouk and I'm so happy I did. He had a bad rash that was all over his body and after only a couple of months has cleared. My son thanked me for taking him to see Dr. Thammasouk. She is a very good listener, friendly, compassionate and I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Our son has adhd and went to Dr. Som for treatment. She is very patient, compassionate, great listener and truly wants to help in any way she can. With her help our son had done a complete 360 for his behaviour!! Highly recommend Dr. Som

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Som for almost 8 moths now. She is very compassionate and I feel she genuinely is invested in helping her patients health. She has helped me to achieve definite results and continues to further my health. I am very privileged to have her as my naturopath and plan on continuing to make regular visitis in the future!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

My son has had an excellent experience with Dr. Som. She is kind, gentle, thorough and very knowledgeable. The program she developed for him is realistic and easy to work into his daily life. His health and well being has greatly improved.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Thammasouk for over 8 years. She is extremely knowledgable about women's health and understands the impact of chronic stress on the body. She is compassionate and she is very good at explaining the science behind her decision making. She also understands the need for conventional medicine and is very open to working with physicians to complement a treatment plan. Dr.Thammasouk is very respectful and I have never felt that she has pushed unnecessary tests or supplements. Whenever I meet with her I feel valued and she takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed. I have experienced an improvement in my overall health and wellness since being treated by Dr. Thammasouk . I am so pleased with her services that I have referred her to numerous friends. She is the rarest of gems and I am so lucky to have met her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have been blessed enough to be a client of Dr. Thammasouk for three years now and I can honestly say I don’t know where I would be without her. I had two years of unanswered medical questions pertaining to my reproductive system. It felt as though my family practitioner either could not find the answer to my problem, or just gave up. I was sent back and forth to specialists who all came up with the same prognosis, “Wait it out.” I found Dr. Thammasouk and within one month she properly diagnosed my issue and to this day I have not had the original problem. I owe her many thanks for taking the time to understand my issues. When I visit her office, it often feels as though I’m visiting a friend and her level of dedication towards her clients cannot be surpassed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She is so helpful and caring. She listens and spends the time needed to get to the root of the issue and not just the symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014