Dr. Som Thammasouk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Som Thammasouk

Our experience with Dr Som has been outstanding, and we are truly thankful to be working with her as we sort out concerns regarding the health of our daughter. From day one, Dr. Som has taken time never to rush us. She actively listens, engages, and asks thought provoking questions. These questions have helped us on our journey. Her insight, knowledge, and abilities have put us at ease, knowing that our daughter is in good hands. She truly makes us feel that our daughters well being is her first priority. Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Read have help me very much and he is excellent Dr. .I support him 100%.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr Som by my massage therapist. We were talking one day about women's health issues. My massage therapist said if your going to try a naturopath the best one is Dr Som. She specializes in womens health among many other areas of expertise and changed her life. My first experience with Dr Som was so incredible. She is a lovely person and listened to all my concerns, she asked great questions and took her time with me, Dr Som is a genuine person and really cares about helping people. She offered a wealth of knowledge and pinpointed the root causes of my problems. We ordered a test to confirm and the diagnosis was correct! I was so happy with the results and all the information. I finally know the root cause of my concerns. This experience has changed my health and well being. I feel very blessed to have become a patient of Dr Som.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I took my baby in to see DR. Som after numerous visits to my family Dr. My son had a terrible rash all over his body, and was scratching himself all night. I was told he had a bad case of eczema, but I felt like he was allergic to something. Dr. Som took the time to listen to all my concerns and dug deeper for more info. She didn't just want to fix the symptoms, she wanted to get to the root of the problem. After a few weeks he was doing much better, and his skin started to heal. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My experience with dr som was more then excellent. After a miscarriage I had two years ago, my health went down hill I went from constant vomiting to menstrating for 8-10 weeks at a time. I had seen 4 specialist and many different doctors I was hospitalized 5-6 times for excess bleeding and sent home without any answers, I finally was referred to dr som by a family friend. She listened to all my health concerns, I never felt rushed at any app or felt limited to one issue she goes above and beyond. Finally after a couple of months of visiting dr som she got my menstral cycle back on track and constant vomiting. Before I went to see her I was bed ridden ... now I am currently back at work and my menstarl cycle went from bleeding 8-10 weeks at a times to normal again. She's is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have never experienced such an amazing appointment with a health care specialist until Dr. Som. She actively listened, asked lots of questions and came up with several go forward options. For each she explained what that option involved and pros and cons. Never did I feel pressured into any particular treatment. I've been seeing her since May and within a couple of months noted a difference in my health since we started to work together. She even reached out to me after hours to ensure I had the information I needed for another appointment or to answer questions. Plus I never felt like I was being rushed out the door or limited to only discussing one concern at an appointment. She is great and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Thammasouk is a very compassionate person that really listens to your concerns. She was able to help me figure out my food sensitivities and solve the issues I've had for a long time. She went out of her way to provide me with information alternative foods and recipes. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Took my son to see Dr. Thammasouk and I'm so happy I did. He had a bad rash that was all over his body and after only a couple of months has cleared. My son thanked me for taking him to see Dr. Thammasouk. She is a very good listener, friendly, compassionate and I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Our son has adhd and went to Dr. Som for treatment. She is very patient, compassionate, great listener and truly wants to help in any way she can. With her help our son had done a complete 360 for his behaviour!! Highly recommend Dr. Som

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Som for almost 8 moths now. She is very compassionate and I feel she genuinely is invested in helping her patients health. She has helped me to achieve definite results and continues to further my health. I am very privileged to have her as my naturopath and plan on continuing to make regular visitis in the future!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016