Ratings for Dr. Jaffary Jualdson

The doctor did not like having to see an elderly patient (my 93 yr old father)and said so. The Doctor was speaking in a soft voice and refused to speak louder when told that my father is very hard of hearing (he does have a hearing aid)& could he please speak louder. My father lives in a small town and has not had a family doctor for a few years. He goes to the local nurse practioner clinic. Dr Jualdson said that the nurse practioners don't know anything and that we should have had my father see a specialist sooner. One cannot get an appointment with a specialist without referral and the implication that it was our fault for my father's eye situation, was very rude. He had been seen by medical personal and received treatment,we didn't know it wasn't adequate. The follow-up (a month later) showed worsened situation and that was when he was referred. There was lack of empathy for an elderly patient and condesending manner. Would have preferred to be passed to another specialist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014