Ratings for Dr. Natan Yaker

Dr Yaker totally ruined my eyes . He did a terrible job, cut too much skin (called festooning). I look worse than I did before surgery. I have to do a correction surgery now at a different doctor. It will cost a lot of money again , not to mention going through another big surgery. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Always great with patients and like that natural is what he strives for.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Yaker is nothing shy of amazing - his staff, too! I had breast augmentation surgery and they helped me every step of the way. They are knowledgeable and caring. They truly care about each and every patient and want the best results for their patients. Post-surgery I had a little concern, and the staff was prompt to assist me. They even checked back in on me over a holiday weekend. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yaker! Everything was 5-stars!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Yaker is a true artist! He answers every question and never makes you feel like he is hurrying you along. His nurses and staff are kind and caring. They make it all worthwhile.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

All of the staff and Dr, Yaker are awesome. You cannot find a more friendly, caring, helpful group of people. I love everything about Dr. Yaker's practice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I could not be more pleased with the results of my arm reduction surgery. Dr Yaker is incredibly skilled and clearly loves what he does. His personality immediately puts you at ease as he is a calm, caring and confident man. His entire staff reflects his competence as every one of them exudes those same traits. I love being able to wear sleeveless clothes again and I am only 10 weeks out from my surgery! I am now enjoying some of the treatments offered in his spa where you will find the same level of competence and caring.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Yaker is an extremly skilled and competent plastic surgeon. Dr. Yaker performed a tummy tuck with muscle repair and face lift. I am 65 years old and my results are just amazing. I feel incredible! The professionalism and care that I received from Dr. Yaker and his entire staff were just exceptional. Dr. Yaker is an amazing plastic surgeon and an amazing caring person. I highly recommend Dr. Yaker and his staff for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Yaker and his staff are the BEST. I would recommend Dr, Yaker to anyone in need of a plastic surgeon!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Yaker is a skilled and competent physician; but what puts him at the top of his profession is that he is a talented artist. I reconnected with Dr. Yaker & staff this past spring to replace my breast implants from 22 years ago. The respect & trust I had for Dr. Yaker returned and I knew I was in good hands. I feel very comfortable recommending Dr. Yaker and his staff if you are choosing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a Brazilian TT by Dr. Yaker. The experience from the initial consultation, procedure, and follow-up was exceptional. Everything was explained to me very thoroughly and they patiently answered all of my questions - I work in the medical field and had a lot of them! The patient care is extraordinary and my results are amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017