Ratings for Dr. Stuart Kilian

Great experience, positive energy, complimentary yoga classes twice a week at 6.15 am! I have been Dr. Kilian's patient for almost 10 months now! Have never been at a chiropractor's before! Learned a lot of stuff!Had tension headaches and turned out I had problems with my neck. I'm doing much better Physiacally and emotionally! Doctor Killian is very professional with over 20 years experience and and truly cares about his patients. Respect! Highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Wow! How my view of health care has changed since being under the care of Dr Kilian. Not only am I feeling better with more mobility in my low back and hips which are constantly under stress due to a grade 3 Spondylolethesis, but my awareness of what true health care has vastly evolved. His Doctors Report is extremely informative and eye opening and I stress the importance to all my friends and family the importance of understanding there personal spinal health. I haven't seen another doctor that puts in the effort that he does in educating his patients. He explains everything thoroughly and puts you on a program of care that for me, has been easy to maintain and I look forward to all my visits. He has a wealth of information and is always ready to encourage health in any way he can. Thank you D r Kilian!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I work with heavy equipment. In 2012, a 1500 pound bucket fell on me, hit my head, broke my leg and caused severe neck damage. I survived the accident, however, I suffered daily with constant pain. I flew in to Vancouver from north B.C. to find a Dr. that could help me. I found Dr. Kilian. He performed a thorough exam, explained the problem and outlined a treatment plan that made sense, Relief started after the first adjustment. I have my life back and am forever grateful. Thank you Dr. Kilian for saving my life!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

When Dr.Kilian offered me the opportunity to improve my back health, I was delighted because after suffering from the effects of radiation therapy on my brain stem as a child, my neck and back were not in the best shape. I really like the initial presentation we were given on the reasons why taking care of the spine is the more effective treatment over drugs.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have my spine treated by Dr. Stuart Killian for last 2 months. At first, I was scared and not really believed the treatment because I am old and my bone is small. But now I feel good after each treatment and I trust Dr. Stuart Killian in many ways. I like to have this treatment everyday. I like to share my experiences with everyone. Thanks to Dr. Stuart Killian. Lang Vancouver BC

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Kilian has been absolutely fabulous in treating my ailments. I've been a patient for about 2 years and the difference I notice in my health is astounding. I highly recommend Dr. Kilian whether it's for regular maintenance or some serious issues.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014