Ratings for Dr. David Sas

Excellent, did not keep me waiting, very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

My allergy condition is gone --- no drugs nor chemicals used. David is smart and very down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am skeptical that the ION foot bath is a legitimate process to eliminate allergies ... the change of color may be a chemical reaction from the salt water and metal elements in the machine itself. The staff and Doctor are very nice, not pushy and seem sincere. Time will tell if my allergy symptoms will go away after a warm salt water foot bath that felt good on my tired feet.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Sas and his team are always there to help me and they understand that I am not everybody else and they don't lump me into a category. I have referred many people to this practice and all with excellent results.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I spent a lot of money on my appointment & supplements felt better for 2 days & back to all of my pain I feel scammed

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Sas has helped me and my family members. I've been to numerous doctors who only want to put me on medication and tell me to live with problems. Dr. Sas shows you how to reverse your problems and get on the road to good health. He is a Godsend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Sas helped my daughter with her Acne. He also treated my dog. He truly knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Sas has helped my get through the change. Thank you! If you have or have had ongoing issues, make a visit. It's worth it!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014