Ratings for Dr. David Sas

Dr. Sas and his team are always there to help me and they understand that I am not everybody else and they don't lump me into a category. I have referred many people to this practice and all with excellent results.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Sas has helped me and my family members. I've been to numerous doctors who only want to put me on medication and tell me to live with problems. Dr. Sas shows you how to reverse your problems and get on the road to good health. He is a Godsend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Sas is a great Doctor I took my daughter there for allergies. He was very helpful but some of the staff members were not pleasant at all. One woman is completely miserable that works there and is not very nice to the patients. I have heard a lot of other people do not care for her. Other than that Dr. Sas is a outstanding Doctor with a lot of knowledge. He helped my daughter with her health problems and allergies. I would recommend Dr Sas to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Sas is a caring and very knowledgable doctor. I have gone to him, and I have taken my children to him. I would reccommend him to anyone interested in being healthier.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. David Sas's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sas and his team are always there to help me and they understand that I am not everybody else and they don't lump me into a category. I have referred many ..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I spent a lot of money on my appointment & supplements felt better for 2 days & back to all of my pain I feel scammed"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sas has helped me and my family members. I've been to numerous doctors who only want to put me on medication and tell me to live with problems. Dr. Sas sh..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Proceed with caution. "Dr" Sas is NOT a medical doctor. The "Dr" before his name is misleading. Please do your research before deciding to see this man...."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sas helped my daughter with her Acne. He also treated my dog. He truly knows what he is doing."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Mr. Sas is not a real doctor. His treatments are placebos and his diagnostic methods are unscientific."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sas has helped my get through the change. Thank you! If you have or have had ongoing issues, make a visit. It's worth it!"

September 22, 2014