Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Izzi

Dr.Izzi is a kind and caring doctor. His staff are also great and helpful . I've had ulnar elbow surgery both arms with great results. I highly recommend him Thanks again Steve 6/3/15

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Caring, knowledgeable, wonderful person, office staff is also considerate and punctual, always helpful

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Have been a patient for 13 years; 2 shoulder surgeries and a broken wrist. LOVE this guy; his office folks (Cheryl, Cammy, Lori) are superb. Am truly thankful for him and his staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Izzi is "Simply" the "Best" Love Love Love him & the saff!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

He was a very caring doctor always concerned adout the wellbeing of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been treating with Dr. Izzi, Jr. for years. Though his appointments tend to run behind, I agree with the other review in that he takes his time with his patients. I wish more doctors took as much time to address my problems! His staff is nothing but helpful. I never have any trouble scheduling an appointment at a time that works for me. While booking my surgery, Cheryl was amazing! There must be a mistake with the other ratings – you must have her confused with someone else. She took time to explain all of the things I had to do before having surgery even with the office as busy as it was and even called to check on me when I got home from my surgery. I recommend Dr. Izzi, Jr. to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Izzi is an excellent physician who takes the time to answer questions, educate on the injury/plan of care, and does a thorough orthopedic/neuro exam. His office staff is courteous and professional. I gave a punctual rating of 3 b/c he spends the time with each patient and therefore tends to run behind schedule.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Something is wrong with this man. His behavior in the past 2 years has gone from stressed to downright odd. He is snappy, impatient, and incredibly defensive. I will not see him again, because it occurred to me that, in my opinion, his thinking is impaired. I hope he gets whatever help he needs. He is not a happy person.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Everyone speaks very highly of Dr Izzi. However, this man never keeps an appointment! Your average wait time in this office at least one hour in the waiting room and another half hour in an exam room. To be safe plan to be in his office for two hours. He doesn't seem to like giving you information about your injury. When someone else such as a therapist does he gets angry with that person and tells you that you did't need that information. When you tell him how something feels often it's as if he doesn't believe you. Is he knowledgable? I'll let you know if he ever gives me an acceptable answer to a question.

Submitted November 12, 2011

Wow: I thought I was the only one who noticed that Cheryl, his receptionist (and office manager?) is rude and difficult to deal with. He needs to FIRE her because she is truly nasty to people....obviously this woman has mental health issues she needs to deal with...(Cheryl, on the off chance you are reading this, please consider how you treat people who are scared, sick and in pain, because you have a real problem. Get help.) Dr. Izzi is a good guy...he correctly diagnosed my carpal tunnel as a spine-related issue, when he could have easily performed unnecessary surgery on me to make a quick buck. I have a lot of respect for him in that regard, but to be honest, I have switched doctors, because of his horrible staff.

Submitted April 25, 2011