Ratings for Dr. Adewale Akinlosotu

He is the Best Doctor ever and he always calm and I love that

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

The receptionist is wonderful and Dr. Akinlosotu has helped me so much over the last 7 years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

u helped me get thru life i luv u we need to talk agaim

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I highly recommend him for his compassion, knowledge and ability to always make me feel better when I leave his office than I did when I arrived

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I just saw him a few weeks ago through the outpatient program at hotel dies crisis centre as a one time assessment and first of all I wasn't suppose to have him, is was supposed to be Dr. Montleone. Who I wish I did had because Dr. Adewale Akinlosotu is a narcissistic jerk who has no right being a phychaitrist in my opinion. He saw me for what 10- 15 minutes and and thought he knew everything. This unfortunately is our mental health system and its sad, especially letting morons like this doctor practice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My husband is under Dr Akinlosotu and I am not satisfied at all regarding his treatment. My husband is paranoid schizophrenic and bipolar and he needs help dramatically. Nobody takes him seriously. This really sucks

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Absolutely the worst!!!! Took my daughter to see him at Windsor Regional Hospital after months to years of depression which has led to several suicide attempts with well thought out plans, only to wait 11 hours to be ready to commit suicide myself. To say the least Windsor Regional must be desperate and should be ashamed to let such a doctor practise for them as this does affect their reputation. He told my daughter she will get over it everyone has these feelings. I'm sorry NO not everyone has a plan to kill themselves. My daughter is a student living in Windsor. Canada is free health care no matter where you live. So if I have a heart attack in Toronto should I go home to my own community which is 4 hours away to seek health care? To top it off he said she should seek health care in her own community. Oh I'm sorry please let me tell my mind to hold those thoughts of suicide for a couple months till exams and my studies are done, so I can go kill myself in my own community...... His closing line was "Are we finished here, so I can go see my next patient" Those words are forever burned into my mind. Do those patients a favour and send them away before you assess them and only do more damage then good.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Terrible experience! He is in the wrong profession. I brought a family member to emerge after an attempt suicide. We sat there for 11 hours waiting to see him. He saw us for 7 minutes and told us to seek help in our own community because he had a line up of others to see. His career is to be compassionate and in the least, give us options as to whom else to contact or what a step to recovery should look like. People put their lives in the hands of doctors, the least he could do is be professional.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for 4 years and on the same meds. he doesn't take my symptoms seriously. He down plays them as someone who is in need of understanding he gets a failing grade.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017