You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you!! I love having her as by OBGYN and was so happy that she was the one to deliver my baby :) no complaints whatsoever... so glad for Dr. Splinter!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Although Dr.Splinter was not my original OBGYN,mine went on holidays and Dr.Splinter was who took over while she was away. Her staff were very warm and inviting, and made me feel very comfortable. I did not wait in the waiting room and was brought straight to the back, Dr.Splinter is amazing, very friendly, and makes you feel very calm throughout the appointment, She answers all your questions and doesn't rush the appointment. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I don't know what some people expect. The staff at Dr Splinters office do a great job and keep things running smoothly. They are always very on top of things. They are very busy. I waited for 7 months to see Dr Splinter and I live in Sudbury and it was worth it. It's not the staffs fault if there are no spaces available.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I lived in Sudbury for 50 years of my life and to be near my grandchild I moved just 1 1/2 hours away 5 years ago. The receptionist would not even speak to Dr Splinter about seeing me even though there are no female gynecologists where I live. It was very discouraging. I am willing to wait the 9 mths to a yr to see her as the next closest female OBGYN to me has a 5 year wait list. I guess I will have to travel to Toronto or Ottawa. So much for Northern Ontario service. If there was a field for Compassion I would have rated the reception as terrible as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Splinter and her staff. I am currently pregnant with my first, and was quite overwhelmed in the beginning, but the second I met Dr. Splinter I felt 1000 times more at ease about everything. She is personable, intelligent, open, hilarious and very easy to talk to. I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the door, she answers all of my questions thoroughly and makes me feel more than comfortable. Her sense of humour is exactly what I needed to get me through the most exciting, yet terrifying, time of my life. And I think her receptionist is lovely. She is a busy lady, but if you are friendly to her, she will absolutely be friendly back. I actually look forward to seeing her at my appointments. I can only hope and cross every single one of my fingers and toes that Dr. Splinter is the one to deliver my baby... I will need her sense of humour and easy going personality.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I went in to be induced and have my baby in the hospital and she was the one on call that day. She was not my regular dr but after having her that day i will definitely be trying to get her for the next baby i have. She was so nice and gentle. Was very open to what "i" wanted. Amazjng Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I can't find a negative thing to say about this woman. She is a great doctor, surgeon, and a very kind and caring person. She is very knowledgeable, professional and approachable and gives you all the time you need. I've never felt rushed as we so often do these days with other doctors. I also agree with some of the other comments about her receptionist. Facing the possibility of a very serious life-threatenening diagnosis, I was thoroughly put off by how cold the receptionist was at times. Despite the negative dealings with this receptionist, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dooctor to anyone. I've seen many other OB/GYNs and other health care professionals, and she is by far the best.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about everyone I dealt with in this office. I moved to Canada from Australia at 20 weeks pregnant and was quickly taken on board. From the moment I met Dr Splinter I was made to feel comfortable and had all my questioned answered and my preferences met. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor at all very happy. Thank you Karen and staff :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Karen Splinter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Splinter is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She never rushes you and will always take the time to answer as many questions as you want."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr.Splinter was not my original OBGYN,mine went on holidays and Dr.Splinter was who took over while she was away. Her staff were very warm and inviti..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what some people expect. The staff at Dr Splinters office do a great job and keep things running smoothly. They are always very on top of things. T..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I lived in Sudbury for 50 years of my life and to be near my grandchild I moved just 1 1/2 hours away 5 years ago. The receptionist would not even speak to Dr ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE Dr. Splinter and her staff. I am currently pregnant with my first, and was quite overwhelmed in the beginning, but the second I met Dr. Splint..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in to be induced and have my baby in the hospital and she was the one on call that day. She was not my regular dr but after having her that day i will de..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't find a negative thing to say about this woman. She is a great doctor, surgeon, and a very kind and caring person. She is very knowledgeable, professio..."

December 18, 2014