Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

I've had nothing but great results while seeing Dr. Splinter. She makes appointments easier to handle, especially with sensitive topics, and is always ready to catch you up as soon as she can if something changes. Very understanding staff and overall just a professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I would recommend her to anyone. She is the best doctor I have ever met, always caring, kind and never rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Best gyno out there...she saved my life!! She discovered my cervical cancer and took great care of me. She's compassionate and kind. I totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very nice lady. Modern and makes an awkward situation easier. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very fortunate to have an excellent doctor who truly cares about your well being and health. Thanks Dr. Splinter

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you!! I love having her as by OBGYN and was so happy that she was the one to deliver my baby :) no complaints whatsoever... so glad for Dr. Splinter!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr Splinter is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She never rushes you and will always take the time to answer as many questions as you want.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Although Dr.Splinter was not my original OBGYN,mine went on holidays and Dr.Splinter was who took over while she was away. Her staff were very warm and inviting, and made me feel very comfortable. I did not wait in the waiting room and was brought straight to the back, Dr.Splinter is amazing, very friendly, and makes you feel very calm throughout the appointment, She answers all your questions and doesn't rush the appointment. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I don't know what some people expect. The staff at Dr Splinters office do a great job and keep things running smoothly. They are always very on top of things. They are very busy. I waited for 7 months to see Dr Splinter and I live in Sudbury and it was worth it. It's not the staffs fault if there are no spaces available.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I lived in Sudbury for 50 years of my life and to be near my grandchild I moved just 1 1/2 hours away 5 years ago. The receptionist would not even speak to Dr Splinter about seeing me even though there are no female gynecologists where I live. It was very discouraging. I am willing to wait the 9 mths to a yr to see her as the next closest female OBGYN to me has a 5 year wait list. I guess I will have to travel to Toronto or Ottawa. So much for Northern Ontario service. If there was a field for Compassion I would have rated the reception as terrible as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015