You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

I've had nothing but great results while seeing Dr. Splinter. She makes appointments easier to handle, especially with sensitive topics, and is always ready to catch you up as soon as she can if something changes. Very understanding staff and overall just a professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you!! I love having her as by OBGYN and was so happy that she was the one to deliver my baby :) no complaints whatsoever... so glad for Dr. Splinter!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Although Dr.Splinter was not my original OBGYN,mine went on holidays and Dr.Splinter was who took over while she was away. Her staff were very warm and inviting, and made me feel very comfortable. I did not wait in the waiting room and was brought straight to the back, Dr.Splinter is amazing, very friendly, and makes you feel very calm throughout the appointment, She answers all your questions and doesn't rush the appointment. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I don't know what some people expect. The staff at Dr Splinters office do a great job and keep things running smoothly. They are always very on top of things. They are very busy. I waited for 7 months to see Dr Splinter and I live in Sudbury and it was worth it. It's not the staffs fault if there are no spaces available.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I lived in Sudbury for 50 years of my life and to be near my grandchild I moved just 1 1/2 hours away 5 years ago. The receptionist would not even speak to Dr Splinter about seeing me even though there are no female gynecologists where I live. It was very discouraging. I am willing to wait the 9 mths to a yr to see her as the next closest female OBGYN to me has a 5 year wait list. I guess I will have to travel to Toronto or Ottawa. So much for Northern Ontario service. If there was a field for Compassion I would have rated the reception as terrible as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Karen Splinter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've had nothing but great results while seeing Dr. Splinter. She makes appointments easier to handle, especially with sensitive topics, and is always ready to ..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend her to anyone. She is the best doctor I have ever met, always caring, kind and never rushes you out the door. "

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best gyno out there...she saved my life!! She discovered my cervical cancer and took great care of me. She's compassionate and kind. I totally recommend her!"

April 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice lady. Modern and makes an awkward situation easier. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know :)"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very fortunate to have an excellent doctor who truly cares about your well being and health. Thanks Dr. Splinter "

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Splinter is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She never rushes you and will always take the time to answer as many questions as you want."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr.Splinter was not my original OBGYN,mine went on holidays and Dr.Splinter was who took over while she was away. Her staff were very warm and inviti..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what some people expect. The staff at Dr Splinters office do a great job and keep things running smoothly. They are always very on top of things. T..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I lived in Sudbury for 50 years of my life and to be near my grandchild I moved just 1 1/2 hours away 5 years ago. The receptionist would not even speak to Dr ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE Dr. Splinter and her staff. I am currently pregnant with my first, and was quite overwhelmed in the beginning, but the second I met Dr. Splint..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in to be induced and have my baby in the hospital and she was the one on call that day. She was not my regular dr but after having her that day i will de..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't find a negative thing to say about this woman. She is a great doctor, surgeon, and a very kind and caring person. She is very knowledgeable, professio..."

December 18, 2014