Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

Wonderful, compassionate and thorough dr. Had her for both of my pregancies.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

My daughter is a new young mom, Dr. Splinter treated her with respect and like any other expectant mother. She made her feel at ease and encouraged her through out her pregnancy. Awesome...completely supportive...

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Seen her with my wife and did not check her properly and 2 years later we found out the issue through another doctor and told if she would of checked right the first she would of not suffered this long. Not impressed at all with her. She needs to do her own examination instead of relying on a pelvic floor therapist results.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I truly wish more doctors would be like Dr Splinter. No matter the issue, she makes you feel at ease with her smile and caring personality. She makes you feel comfortable, and eases all worries. Unfortunately she wasn’t on call when I delivered my baby, but she came to check up on me twice ! The night i was in labour, and the next morning she stopped into the hospital to see me and my little one before she went into work at her office. She truly goes out of her way. Love this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Excellent Doctor who has the respect of the local hospital staff to back it up. Absalutly no reservations here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

She is very good at making you feel comfortable and completing procedures quickly and effectively. She is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Shes an amazing doctor would recommend to anyone. She delivered my daughter and she made sure every one was fine in the days after as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Splinter birthed by daughter and I am eternally grateful for having had her as my doctor. She was intelligent, efficient, good humoured and did a ton of follow up with me, even though she had been working an extremely long day. She was approachable and extremely pleasant. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had Dr. Splinter as my OB when I had my son and she was wonderful, knowledgeable and easy going. She was patient with my older daughter who accompanied me to my appointments and always involved her in the process of becoming a big sister. I continue to see her for issues unrelated to pregnancy and I still love her. I have never had to wait very long always leave an appointment feeling like I just had a quick visit with an old friend. Love the location and look of the new office!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

She is wonderful I have had splinter for both my pregnancies and I would recommend her to anyone who is expending !!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018