Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

Dr.Splinter was very helpful, offered me information, referring me to a specialist. Organised schedule minding returned me to work without disruption of my day's obligations. Only met her briefly, but she seemed good humoured and I felt she did not just brush my concerns off. Instead, she heard me out, and offered solutions that set my mind at ease. I am glad we crossed paths.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

There is not enough words to say what a excellent Dr she is, made my whole pregnancy and delivery a wonderful experience..................

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Splinter and her staff, they are all so knowledgable, professional and friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Splinter is a God send. I've never received such great care !! She always walks into the room with a huge smile on and is so witty and funny. She provides a comfortable environment and is so easy to talk to. She takes her time with you each and every visit! She's usually on time but if she's a few minutes late it's understandable because you know she's not rushing her current patient out the door. She's very knowledgeable and I could not be happier. I have fertility issues and she's very encouraging and supportive! I cannot wait to be pregnant and experience it with her as my OB! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Thank you for being amazing!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Truly a great O.B.! You won't be disappointed. I was Dr. Splinter's first patient when she opened her practice in Greater Sudbury. I was under her care for 3 of my 5 pregnancies, which were all considered "high risk". She personally delivered 2 of my children. She is very knowledgeable, understanding and resourceful. She always took the time to listen to my MANY concerns, answer questions and was open minded when more natural interventions were requested or denied. Her witty sense of humour and easy going attitude always made me feel comfortable and I knew she had my best interest and the safety of my babies at heart. Her staff members are always very friendly, courteous and pleasant to deal with. They are also very accommodating for example with my appointment dates and times (since I often had to go to the appointments with my four kids, while being pregnant and pushing a double stroller). Dr. Splinter was always very friendly with my kids, offering them stickers at the end of my appointments. If you want a doctor that makes you feel like you have the personal connection of a "midwife", the support of a "doula" and the professionalism of an obstetrician, Dr. Splinter is the full package. You will be in good hands! I am very thankful and grateful that I was under her care. Thank you. God bless.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

One of the best Drs I have ever had.. I had Dr Splinter for both of my pregnancies and highly recommend her. She is into modern medicine and very knowledgeable. She is very understanding and caring. She has a great bedside manner and takes her time with every visit.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Splinter delivered my son in 2011. I was a young mom (18 years old at the time) and truth is I was terrified to go threw labor. She was not my doctor during my pregnancy just for my delivery (as she is the one who was there). As she walked in the room you could sense the calm coming off of her. She was amazing threw the whole process and did not talk to me like I was an idiot like a lot of doctors do when you are a young parent (sadly). She talked to me like we were old friends just catching up. She was so kind, and gentle threw the whole thing. Very very informative, made sure I knew exactly what was going on at every moment. If I ever have more children I pray she is the one in the delivery room, she was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to anymore!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Splinter provided myself with excellent care when I ended up hving to have a scheduled Csection instead of my planned natural birth. She was very informative and reassured myself and hudband throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have Dr Splinter as my OBGYN for both of my pregnacies. She has the best bed side manners of any doctor I have ever met and truly cares about her patients. I can't imagine going through what I did, with any other OBGYN. Thanks Dr Splinter

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I've had nothing but great results while seeing Dr. Splinter. She makes appointments easier to handle, especially with sensitive topics, and is always ready to catch you up as soon as she can if something changes. Very understanding staff and overall just a professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016