Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

Excellent Doctor who has the respect of the local hospital staff to back it up. Absalutly no reservations here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

She is very good at making you feel comfortable and completing procedures quickly and effectively. She is a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Shes an amazing doctor would recommend to anyone. She delivered my daughter and she made sure every one was fine in the days after as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Splinter birthed by daughter and I am eternally grateful for having had her as my doctor. She was intelligent, efficient, good humoured and did a ton of follow up with me, even though she had been working an extremely long day. She was approachable and extremely pleasant. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had Dr. Splinter as my OB when I had my son and she was wonderful, knowledgeable and easy going. She was patient with my older daughter who accompanied me to my appointments and always involved her in the process of becoming a big sister. I continue to see her for issues unrelated to pregnancy and I still love her. I have never had to wait very long always leave an appointment feeling like I just had a quick visit with an old friend. Love the location and look of the new office!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

She is wonderful I have had splinter for both my pregnancies and I would recommend her to anyone who is expending !!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Great doc. To the person below ... if a specialist cant see you within a reasonable time period for the issue you are referred for, they would not take your referral. She is very busy so maybe couldn't fit you in or has no space left for your type of appointment at this time so yes, it is acceptable for this profession.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

she decline my referral with no additional comments, unacceptable for this profession

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Splinter is very approachable and helpful. She is kind and you know that she cares when you are confronted with difficult issues and decisions. She listens to your concerns and provides some guidance on what your next steps might be. I highly recommend this Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr.Splinter was very helpful, offered me information, referring me to a specialist. Organised schedule minding returned me to work without disruption of my day's obligations. Only met her briefly, but she seemed good humoured and I felt she did not just brush my concerns off. Instead, she heard me out, and offered solutions that set my mind at ease. I am glad we crossed paths.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017