Ratings for Dr. Karen Splinter

Dr. Splinter delivered my son in 2011. I was a young mom (18 years old at the time) and truth is I was terrified to go threw labor. She was not my doctor during my pregnancy just for my delivery (as she is the one who was there). As she walked in the room you could sense the calm coming off of her. She was amazing threw the whole process and did not talk to me like I was an idiot like a lot of doctors do when you are a young parent (sadly). She talked to me like we were old friends just catching up. She was so kind, and gentle threw the whole thing. Very very informative, made sure I knew exactly what was going on at every moment. If I ever have more children I pray she is the one in the delivery room, she was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to anymore!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Splinter provided myself with excellent care when I ended up hving to have a scheduled Csection instead of my planned natural birth. She was very informative and reassured myself and hudband throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have Dr Splinter as my OBGYN for both of my pregnacies. She has the best bed side manners of any doctor I have ever met and truly cares about her patients. I can't imagine going through what I did, with any other OBGYN. Thanks Dr Splinter

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I've had nothing but great results while seeing Dr. Splinter. She makes appointments easier to handle, especially with sensitive topics, and is always ready to catch you up as soon as she can if something changes. Very understanding staff and overall just a professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I would recommend her to anyone. She is the best doctor I have ever met, always caring, kind and never rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Best gyno out there...she saved my life!! She discovered my cervical cancer and took great care of me. She's compassionate and kind. I totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very nice lady. Modern and makes an awkward situation easier. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very fortunate to have an excellent doctor who truly cares about your well being and health. Thanks Dr. Splinter

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Splinter is amazing!!! She makes you feel comfortable, doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about you!! I love having her as by OBGYN and was so happy that she was the one to deliver my baby :) no complaints whatsoever... so glad for Dr. Splinter!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr Splinter is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She never rushes you and will always take the time to answer as many questions as you want.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015