Ratings for Dr. Greg Jaredzynski

Was sent, by Insurance company and he was rude, bad breath, poor bed side manner, did not listen to my complaints of pain, only was interested in neagive remarks from the insurance company, I had depression 25 yrs ago and jumped on that, lower back pain from driving and that was my problem. Had to give him medical reports, for Insurance company did not send them ( Cat Scan, MRI ). Got medical report back from Insurance company and it said I have tissue damage and can be retrained. But he was aware I have been, on CPP Disabilty and the federal goverment agree's with my doctor that I cannot work at all. When you sign, and all medical reports support you, what do you think about doctor's who sell there soul for money, and keep the people coming in from Insurance companies and hurt people who are truly injured. Now I have to send, my lawyer after him, and expose him for what he is ? You can figure it out, for your self.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013