Ratings for Dr. Mary Hannah

I will never go back to this doctor.We had to wait 30 minutes after the appointed time.She does not explain things why.If I didnt ask the result she wouldnt tell me.I asked for a referral and answered me, NOT A BIG DEAL FOR ME. She keeps repeating that.She should have shown compassion for the patient and the baby.What's more I am offended the way he looks at my husband in a disappointed manner.I hope she change her attitude and show real concern and to be thorough.I could be wrong but I feel she only chooses whom she wants to treat nicely.She doesnt even know my last dosage, does she ever review the patient's status before seeing her? She is obviously being lax at my situation. I dont want to compromise my health and my baby by going back to her, she should have referred me to a specialist a long time ago knowing that mine is a high risk pregnancy.Being new here, I wish I should have know better.I went to IWK and now my problem is solved.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I switched my baby around 2 months old to a new Dr as Dr Hannah is unknowledgeable. There were a few concerns I had that turned out to be extremely normal for babies to have that she had no idea about. She said that if they were still there in another 3-4 weeks she would send her to a specialists. I'm sorry but these things were so normal for babies that she should of known what they were. Her staff is also rude and short tempered and have 0 customer service skills. Even when they are unprovoked they can be cold and rude. The last straw for me was when she YELLED at me for her own mistake! She wrote down incorrect info and then blamed me for it and YELLED at me. I then switched myself to my babies Dr and they requested my medical records and I get a call from Lacewood Medical saying there is a $20 charge. They never charged me a few months before to send my babies. I have to pay her because she is a witch? How does that make sense? Like she doesn't make enough money as it is.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I do not feel she is qualified, her people skills are severely lacking and your feedback is useless as she does not listen.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012