Ratings for Dr. Ayesha Malik

I consulted Dr Ayesha Malik at Kuraby station on advice of my 2 friends.She spoke Hindi with me.I have to wait 30 mins.Very well dressed ,attractive and was wearing decent clothes.She has good knowledge and solved my issues very humbly.She didn't rush to end consult,she gave me oppurtunity to ask questions at end as well.Then I had a follow up apptt with her,she explained all results in simple language.She is ethical as I enquired about my friend but she refused to tell me anything about her condition.I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I consulted Dr Malik at her Underwood Surgery.Nice GP with thorough knowledge and has capacity to get into her patient mind to get better knowledge of issue.I entered her room in tears but came out happily.Good counselling skills.Follows rules and regulations of medical board.I have been consulting her with my family for last 5 months.Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Nice ,good looking ,well dressed Dr.Accent Is ok .handles well ,referred me appropriately .My kids consulted her as well ,she was thorough in examination .I would recommend her to other families.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012