Ratings for Dr. Thomas Bouchard

Best Doctor ever. Very compassionate, take time for his patients

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Doctor Bouchard is a incredible doctor!!! Very compassionate, knowledgeable, always there when we need him! Words can not describe how happy we are to have him as our family doctor!!! Very highly recommend him!!!! :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am extremely disappointed with Dr. Bouchard. Dr. Bouchard may seem very nice but his knowledge is limited, he does not take the time to investigate health issues, physical examinations are limited in scope, lab tests ordered are not thorough and his lack of response to patients is troubling, After transferring my file from a former doctor, on Dr. Bouchard's request, I assumed he would be reviewing my file in prior to our first appointment so that he would be up to speed with my health history - he didn't . Why ask for the file if he doesn't review them? Total waste of time during appointments having to bring him up to speed. During a physical, I told him that I felt something in my throat every time I swallowed. After examining it, Dr. Bouchard noticed that my thyroid had enlarged and ordered an ultrasound but only limited blood tests. The results where sent to his office but I was not called and informed of them. I had to call the receptionist and inquiry and was told I had nodules on my thyroid. She couldn't provide me with any other details, which left we wondering: What does nodules mean to my thyroid health? Why do I have them? What can be done? An appointment was not made by him or his nurse to discuss the results - which is rude and troubling. I am VERY worried about what is happening to my thyroid and am now scrambling to find another doctor to provide me with explanations and treatments. How can Dr. Bouchard be so dismissive of a troubling issue? One other note: Dr. Bouchard treats each health issue separately - he does not consider the link between one and another, which can frequently be the case.

Submitted October 11, 2017

He is one of the best doctor I've ever met. He's very compassionate, he always listens about my concerns and give good advice . He has helped me a lot in my entire pregnancy. He's very genuine and kind.. and my girls just loves him as well. He makes my entire pregnancy a lot easier & bearable. He also has a good sense of humor. Today was my last day seeing him and it just makes me sad :( I just can't recommend him enough.. He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Wonderful and caring. Always available when needed. Very friendly, good body of knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Bouchard is truly a phenomenal physician who dedicates himself to whole patient care. He is passionate about what he does and treats his profession as his vocation by giving the utmost care to all of his patients. He goes out of his way to make follow up calls after testings, calms fears, provides good, informative information when discussing medications, and really takes time to listen. Dr. Bouchard is kind, caring, and truly genuine in all that he does. We are very blessed to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have had a number of family physicians in my life and Dr Bouchard is the very best doctor I have ever had. Not only is he a very knowledgeable, helpful and competent doctor, he is an amazing human being...he is caring, compassionate, kind and dedicated to the healing of his patients. I am so grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Doctor bouhard is complete ignorant doctor when it comes down to dealing with the spouse. My wife was happy with him. Being the male partner he was not even looking at me while being in the room. He needs to learn that it takes two people to make a child.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is the absolute best doctor! He has been my OB throughout my pregnancy, and has made this experience so much more relaxing for me. I never feel rushed while visiting with him, and he is a very genuine doctor. HIGHLY recommended. I will be very sad when my pregnancy is over and I no longer get to see him :(

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr Bouchard tells stories to my boys when they get restless and seems genuinely interested in whole patient care. He keeps his patient list small enough to get an appointment within a couple days. I'm very grateful to have Dr Bouchard our family doctor. Fran is also great, she is attentive, friendly and diligent.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014