Ratings for Dr. Thomas Bouchard

He goes above and beyond to help me. He’s a doctor who really cares about the people he helps. I feel very blessed to have a good doctor

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Always nice and interested. I leave his clinic looking forward to a healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I met Dr Bouchard when he was finishing his internship at the Drumheller Hospital. My Mom was going through a very tough time in her life and health issues were stacking up. Dr Bouchard found out more in 30 minutes about my Mom and got us in the right direction to recovery. We would have lost her 5 years ago if we did not see her. I see Dr Bouchard yearly and I am now the healthiest I have been in 25 years because of his recommended life style changes.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Bouchard for my second pregnancy and he is knowledgeable and always make sure nothing is left behind.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very thorough patient care. He is kind, attentive and compassionate!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Best Doctor ever. Very compassionate, take time for his patients

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Doctor Bouchard is a incredible doctor!!! Very compassionate, knowledgeable, always there when we need him! Words can not describe how happy we are to have him as our family doctor!!! Very highly recommend him!!!! :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am extremely disappointed with Dr. Bouchard. Dr. Bouchard may seem very nice but his knowledge is limited, he does not take the time to investigate health issues, physical examinations are limited in scope, lab tests ordered are not thorough and his lack of response to patients is troubling, After transferring my file from a former doctor, on Dr. Bouchard's request, I assumed he would be reviewing my file in prior to our first appointment so that he would be up to speed with my health history - he didn't . Why ask for the file if he doesn't review them? Total waste of time during appointments having to bring him up to speed. During a physical, I told him that I felt something in my throat every time I swallowed. After examining it, Dr. Bouchard noticed that my thyroid had enlarged and ordered an ultrasound but only limited blood tests. The results where sent to his office but I was not called and informed of them. I had to call the receptionist and inquiry and was told I had nodules on my thyroid. She couldn't provide me with any other details, which left we wondering: What does nodules mean to my thyroid health? Why do I have them? What can be done? An appointment was not made by him or his nurse to discuss the results - which is rude and troubling. I am VERY worried about what is happening to my thyroid and am now scrambling to find another doctor to provide me with explanations and treatments. How can Dr. Bouchard be so dismissive of a troubling issue? One other note: Dr. Bouchard treats each health issue separately - he does not consider the link between one and another, which can frequently be the case.

Submitted October 11, 2017

He is one of the best doctor I've ever met. He's very compassionate, he always listens about my concerns and give good advice . He has helped me a lot in my entire pregnancy. He's very genuine and kind.. and my girls just loves him as well. He makes my entire pregnancy a lot easier & bearable. He also has a good sense of humor. Today was my last day seeing him and it just makes me sad :( I just can't recommend him enough.. He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Wonderful and caring. Always available when needed. Very friendly, good body of knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016