Ratings for Dr. A Chawla

I have no health problems besides side effects from psychiatric pills. This Doctor tried to seduce me well I was a patient at soldiers memorial in April 2014. She came in to my room, closed the door behind her. Seductively removed her earrings, undoing her hair, slightly unbuttoned her top. Came up and sat too close for comfort. Then like a cobra sleeked her body slowly trying to in trance me. I was traumatized, to the point I felt weakened and froze stiff from fear. I honestly thought she was going to try and start a case false accusations in an attempt at sexual misconduct of a patient on a practioner. Have you ever wonder what a person in leathel injection feels like. I have a court documented lawsuit against a certain medication and any type like it. I refused to take any meds she forced on to me. The anti seizure meds gave me seizures, the anti psychotics made me become the GREEN HUlk, then seizure and partially die until the emerged room me. I got to say, if the was a country that allowed jobs in the touture field of practice this here folks is a sure in canadate. Shawn B march2014-may2014 OSMH. Escaped by agreeing to take leathel injections, of Invegra, once release reported side effects to pharmacist and medication was added to allergy list. Now alive and well : )) April 2017

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Deplorable excuse for a Doctor. Arrogant, haughty, rude. Typically late and unprepared for appointments. Terrible prescribing practices. When it comes to Chawla you will need to challenge her diagnosis and better yet get a second opinion if you bother with this Doctor at all. Beware the meds she prescribes she is not intelligent enough to know the dangerous drug interactions and it is only a matter of time before she does harm. Seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

This woman is totally cold and compassionless. Not only was she completely unhelpful, but quite condescending and rude. She pronounced a major mental health diagnosis to me after having seen me for three 20-min sessions, and when I disagreed with her diagnosis, she got quite angry with me. My advice to anyone is to run like hell from ANY interaction with Dr. Chawla.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014