Ratings for Dr. Mark Boisvenue

Have been seen by Dr.boisvenue a couple of times at the DreamCare walkin. I found him to be very approachable, thorough and gentle. Very impressed with his infection control. He actually washes his hands between patients! Wish more doctors would do the same. He correctly diagnosed me on both visits.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Boisvenue does his best to gather information and help you within the 20-30 mins time frame, you may feel a bit rushed but I understand he can't spend hours on end with each patient. He will listen to you and make his suggestions on tests and a possible diagnosis. Our health care system is not perfect so I would also recommend to do your own research and ask for any specific tests/referrals that you think you need, he will not hesitate to help you anyway he can in that area. He is a young Doctor but I feel he is very knowledgeable. I also like how he is in the digital world of record keeping so it's easy to track back your history. It took me a few years after moving to the area to find a family doctor that I was happy with and I am grateful to have found Dr. Marc.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012