Ratings for Dr. L Bien-Aime

In my opinion - THE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! I had an appointment at 1pm and I finally got into see him at 4:45pm. He is always LATE. And after all that time of waiting, I was only in his office for 2 minutes. HE DOES NOT LISTEN to your complaints. He doesn't care. He doesn't even look at you in the face. AVOID Clinique medicale Papineau and AVOID Dr. Bien Aime. HORRIBLE!! I would give zero stars If I could.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Doctor came arrived at clinic 1h30 late, no reasons and no excuses. Had not review any results and didn't know at all what was the problem. Changed his mind 5 times, wrote prescriptions then tore them up. Wanted to get me to do a bunch of tests that I had already made and that he had results for. Gave me a diagnostic that made No sense and were not shared by other doctors consulted. Just wanted to get rid of me and the problem quickly. I could barely understand him too… I do NoT recommend and I was personally advised to look for another doctor although its super hard to find here in Quebec.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

J'ai "obtenu" un rendez-vous avec ce médecin pour savoir s'il pourrait être mon médecin de famille. Rendez-vous fixé à 11h15. À 14h20, toujours aucune nouvelle!! J'ai demandé à la réceptionniste si c'était normal. Elle m'a répondu que oui. Alors, j'ai déchiré la feuille de renseignements que je devais lui remettre, advenant qu'il me reçoive un jour, et j'ai quitté. Avoir un médecin de famille ausi peu fiable et respectueux, à quoi ça sert? Un peu de respect, tout de même, au prix qu'on vous paie! Mon temps est tout aussi important que le votre!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Excellent doctor. Takes time to see you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013