Ratings for Dr. Justyna Sarna

Dr Sarna has been a god send. She is attentive, informative, proactive and accurate in her diagnosis. She is also a very kind and generous person who continues to smile even though you can see she is concerned. She has given us hope in very difficult times and continues to be open to new approaches to living with an incurable illness. If you are fortunate enough to be under her care you will see she is an extraordinary clinician.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I saw Dr. Justyna Sarna yesterday and she was outstanding. I have been dealing with my disease for 20 years and she was by far the best neurologist and health care provider that I have ever come across. Very intelligent, astute and caring. Incredible. Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Sarna is truly a class act who cares about her patients immensely. She spent over an hour and a half with me doing a very thorough test. She asked me how I was doing mentally too, which is a rarity from my doctors but being so young and living with illness it is nice to know some doctors care about more than just the physical aspect of health. Her intern and nurses are wonderful and all very knowledgeable and willing to help. Dr Sarna thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

There are no words. Her compassion, thoroughness and calm are remarkable. She is able to translate complex information and instill a proactive way of thinking, rather than just panic. A remarkable physician and human being. Thank you Dr. Sarna!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

A caring professional. She actually make you feel you matter to her unlike many other doctors I've come across. She listens carefully , asks probing questions and responds in depth to queries about your condition. She is pleasant, personable and sensitive to your affliction (as is her staff). Just a great neurologist that gives you confidence that you're getting the best treatment available. A credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Sarna is not only beautiful on the outside but has the most beautiful personality to go with it. She is so easy to talk to and makes me feel so much at ease when I go through the PD tests. I feel so very fortunate that Dr. Sarna is my specialist and helping me deal with this PD..

Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Sarna is an excellent and knowledgeable specialist for movement disorders. She helped with the diagnosis and subsequent treatment of my early onset Parkinson's Disease and has displayed genuine concern for me and my problems. She will go out of her way to ensure that you have the time to talk about the issues and progress. I can't recommend her more to anybody with a movement disorder!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

very good at what she does she was very helpful and understanding

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr Sarna works in the Movement disorders clinic, to which I was referred my my GP on a hunch. Presently in my late 40s, I had described symptoms to my former GP while in my 20s and been told it was "Mind over Matter". This was followed by misdiagnosis by a psychiatrist. Fortunately for me, my present GP suggested the movement disorder clinic. Dr Sarna diagnosed me on the first visit after keenly evaluating symptoms. She seemed keenly aware that describing those symptoms was terribly embarrassing. She has had a major impact on my standard of living and I could not be more appreciative.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

This doctor was very helpful, polite, knowledgable, willing to think outside the box. Anyone who has the opportunity to be seen by Dr. Sarna will be looked after with concern and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013