Ratings for Dr. Pouneh Hanjani

Really amazing Dr! So helpful and nice my fear of the dentist was gone after meeting her. She really treats her patients with love and affection and you really feel at home while you’re at her office! Would definitely reccommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Hanjani is the best dentist I ever had! She is very professional and very welcoming!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I can say that Dr Hanjani is the best dentist I have ever had. Of course that she is very ethical and professional, but what I like the most about Dr Hanjani, is her punctuality! Furthermore, she is very welcoming and pleasant. She has never done anything unnecessary on my teeth and her procedures were always easy and painless. I have already referred and will refer whoever needs a trustable and knowledgable Dentist!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Hanjani is one of the most caring, knowledge and empathetic dentists I know. Going to the dentist always makes me nervous and scared but ever since I've been going to Dr: Hanjani this feeling of anxiety no longer exists. She always explains to me the procedure to make me feel at ease. The staff that work with her at Harbourside dental are very professional and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Hanjani to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Hanjani is one of the most caring, knowledgeable and empathic doctors I know. Going to the dentist always makes me nervous and scared but ever since I've been going to Dr. Hanjani this feeling of anxiety no longer exists. She always explains the procedure to me and makes me feel at ease. The staff that work with her at Harbourside dental are all very professional and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Hanjani to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Hanjani is truly a knowledgeable and professional dentist. What intrigued me the most was how she took her time to explain everything to me. Together with her assistant they made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend her to anyone. It was definitely my best dental experience. Although I live quite far from her office, she's definitely my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My worst dental experience ever! She works at Granville Station Dental and this place is all about money only! I went there only for a simple cleaning (no pain or sensitivity) and was visited by another dentist but on the day of my appointment for a simple filling she suddenly showed up instead of the dentist who initially had my case and asked me if it would be ok if she did it while I was preped on the chair. I couldn't reschedule and said "it's fine" and there I made one of the biggest mistakes in life! She was unable to freeze my tooth to the point I had tachycardia due to too many anesthetics injected but worst of all was that my tooth was painful after the filling. I went back and forth and after several treatments finally the initial dentist admitted that my tooth is fractured and suggested that I need a root canal that costs $2000 for root canal procedure and crowning. I stopped going there but after 9 months and root canal/crwn done the tooth is still not fully recovered.

Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Hanjani is not just a professional at what she does, she's also humble when talking to her patients. She takes the time to listen and explain without making her patients feel rushed. This is a scarce quality in many doctors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Pouneh was very helpful in making sure that we only did procedures that were necessary, I never once felt like she was being anything less than completely honest and straightforward with me. She has very helpful and informative, discussing potential issues with me and thoroughly explaining the details of any of my dental needs. I would absolutely recommend her to anybody seeking a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013