Ratings for Dr. F.B.T. Forbes

My Husband is a patient of Dr. Forbes and I can say only I wish there would be more Doctors out there like him. He listens and he gives good advises and is caring. His staff is wonderful . I hope he will stay for many more years. Sometimes waiting time is longer but than this is not a problem feeling with this Doctor in safe hands.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Forbes is by far the best Doctor hands down! He is kind, compassionate and has done anything and everything to help me and my family! My sister and I were the second set of twins he delivered, he helped us as very sick babies, helped me get through my sisters death and now having my own family helps all of us! Yes I realize that the wait times can be long, but u have to wait to get the best! The staff there are always very welcoming and always address me by name which I really like! So 5 stars is not enough for him this man deserves a billion!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Staff - Amy is great, Suzy seems to talk more to the staff than patients. Needs better manners. Dr. Is always behind and I find rushes you. They say he books in 15 minutes a patient, but never is in the room with me for 15 minutes. I find when it comes to kids and toddlers and infants he almost brushes off whats wrong and I leave there knowing nothing of how to help them if sick or stuffy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Forbes may not always be on time, however he is the best doctor you could ever have. His bedside manner if fabulous, and he always takes his time with you. He will answer all your questions, and never fails to make you feel comfortable. He will find you the specialist best suited for you for. The best doctor ever. I would never trade him for any other doctor. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012