Ratings for Dr. Rob Butler

Dr Butler was exceptional and we will certainly go back to him for baby number 2. He is so professional, friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and skilled. Excellent bedside manner. I felt so well cared for along the whole way. I heard nothing but positive comments from other patients, staff and midwives at the Mater about him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Rob Butler is incredibly professional, knowledgeable and caring. We will definitely go to him again for baby number 2. I felt so looked after. He is friendly and reassuring and he always ensures you understand all the options available to you. He is sensitive to any of your worries, I couldn't have wished for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Just amazing. Caring, exceptionally knowledgable, couldn't have wished for more in a Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Personable, knowledgable, caring, and well respected by all the midwives. I have never heard a bad report about him from anyone - staff and patients alike like him. Always takes his time to address concerns, and happily manages medical issues himself in pregnancy, alway up to date with the lastest guidelines.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Butler is incredible and I can't imagine having gone on our pregnancy journey with anyone else. We had 2 miscarriages requiring D&Cs with him before we had our baby girl in May 2015. He is genuinely caring and called to follow up after both D&Cs to see how I was recovering. With our 3rd pregnancy he was very sensitive to our hesitations and concerns and always took the time to reassure us and do a thorough scan at every appointment. When we had our baby he was genuinely so excited for us and acknowledged the journey we'd been on with him to get to that point. Can't wait for #2 to go back to him again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive to needs. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012