Ratings for Dr. Emilia Golos

One of the worst dentists i have ever met. She is unreliable, always late and i feel like i am there for hours. In the end my problem is never fixed. She also does Botox for cheap but don't waste your money pay a little bit extra at a qualified cosmetic place because she has no clue what she is doing. She is very nice and polite though and the staff is great, but she will suck the living hell out of your insurance for things that don't make sense just for the money. Beware of her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Usually runs late, she is friendly though. Does extra treatments

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I will not recomend this dentis to anybody. Poor quality of materials and bad quality of job. Hardly on time and very bad judgement in dental diagnosis. I became a victim of bad workmanship and I have to pay with my ungoing pain and I am so scare to trust agin another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Nice and polite but very harsh with her work in your mouth. She will suck your insurance completely and still you have to pay from your own pocket. She will leave your teeth with more damages than repairs so you have to come back to her office. I will never ever go back to her office and I am so upset that my teeth still hurts after last visit and I learned today that the damage is permanent.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr.Emilia Golos is a very nice and polite dentist. She made me feel very welcome to her office!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012